• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Rewards 111 Kemp

TomH

Pro 2
I haven‘t been impressed with Kemp cards this season. It’s hard to imagine he ousts live pass Giannis or Fall. But, a free 111 is a free 111 & I’m guessing it will be a nice card to go in a set.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I haven‘t been impressed with Kemp cards this season. It’s hard to imagine he ousts live pass Giannis or Fall. But, a free 111 is a free 111 & I’m guessing it will be a nice card to go in a set.
I don't like his cards either and with Giannis and Rui I have no use for a Street PF but I have nothing to do with mine yet but hopefully they make new trade up sets soon

betaman411

All-Star 1
C or PF?
How can we get that card?
You should get him tomorrow from the daily login bonus provided you’ve been getting it already (some users report not getting it). Speaking of which, 1k cash today?! That was a surprise.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
C or PF?

You should get him tomorrow from the daily login bonus provided you’ve been getting it already (some users report not getting it). Speaking of which, 1k cash today?! That was a surprise.
I got both yesterday because if you are logged on while the day turns over you get 2 days worth of stuff instead of 1 i would've had it sooner but for some reason my login rewards didn't pop up the 1st day

betaman411

All-Star 1
I got both yesterday because if you are logged on while the day turns over you get 2 days worth of stuff instead of 1 i would've had it sooner but for some reason my login rewards didn't pop up the 1st day
Yeah, some other guys had that happen too. Today I was logged in but only got the 1k cash.

TomH

Pro 2
PF and it quicksells for 20k Storm points just like the 106 Storm & Surge Kemp
Wow. They used the old card, updated stats, and forgot to change the rest. I don’t even get mad anymore. Its a head shake or chuckle for me at this point. Hey, but I’m sure the new dev will make it all wonderful again.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wow. They used the old card, updated stats, and forgot to change the rest. I don’t even get mad anymore. Its a head shake or chuckle for me at this point. Hey, but I’m sure the new dev will make it all wonderful again.
Yep classic EA but at least they changed the picture but yeah outside of stats it's all the same

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I got the Kemp card today. Came with holiday boost and works in the new line up
I hope they update all the cards then because mine didn't have a promo boost at all I would check if mine was updated but 6 1/2 hours after daily reset still no access for many people

betaman411

All-Star 1
I hope they update all the cards then because mine didn't have a promo boost at all I would check if mine was updated but 6 1/2 hours after daily reset still no access for many people
The boost was added after the maintenance at reset yesterday. He will also be in your promo lineup.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.