• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Reset and S3 Dates

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
Season 3 starts on Sept 6th with servers to shutdown around 5 days before that. The 2 now and later packs we got we?re compensation for season tickets not working properly. Apparently it?s more than we would get if we had all the tickets. This info is from the EA forum, I hope the link works for you.

https://forums.ea.com/en/nba-live/discussion/226719/nba-live-mobile-season-3-release-date

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Season 3 starts on Sept 6th with servers to shutdown around 5 days before that. The 2 now and later packs we got we?re compensation for season tickets not working properly. Apparently it?s more than we would get if we had all the tickets. This info is from the EA forum, I hope the link works for you.

https://forums.ea.com/en/nba-live/discussion/226719/nba-live-mobile-season-3-release-date

Thanks for the info I gave you a new topic in the news section and updated your link

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
Last year they shut the AH off for new sales postings 72 hours before, we could buy but not post. A savvy investor might make some late coins for that ?last? card they wanted. Prices went ballistic as people panicked trying to boost their ovr.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
So, for 5 days we will.... have no digital basketball... have no basketball to watch....

I'll be back here.. where I should be....

:lol:

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 1,956

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.