• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Rerolled the same hero. WTF EA?

karl_josh

Rookie 1
Rerolled 2x got CP3 85ovr.

It does seem like the 2nd reroll is the one that does well. I'm glad to see CP3 is possible, because my best reroll after 2 tries has been simmons and mitchell, both not too shabby.

I was sooooo heated when i built the hero set, and it spits out the center i already have backing wilt up, then i do the reroll and gives me the exact same card lmfao. I get the chances are what the chances are, but it still feels like a smack to the face lol. Dragged myself to spend 20K more coins and got Simmons which helped a lot.

I guess so but there are accounts that are not so lucky just like with my son's account. Overall, I'm not satisfied with Paul or Mitchell where I still prefer Kyrie (base) and Derozan (81ovr) gameplay wise. They shoot better from 3s.

Rerolled 2x got CP3 85ovr.

It does seem like the 2nd reroll is the one that does well. I'm glad to see CP3 is possible, because my best reroll after 2 tries has been simmons and mitchell, both not too shabby.

I was sooooo heated when i built the hero set, and it spits out the center i already have backing wilt up, then i do the reroll and gives me the exact same card lmfao. I get the chances are what the chances are, but it still feels like a smack to the face lol. Dragged myself to spend 20K more coins and got Simmons which helped a lot.

I guess so but there are accounts that are not so lucky just like with my son's account. Overall, I'm not satisfied with Paul or Mitchell where I still prefer Kyrie (base) and Derozan (81ovr) gameplay wise. They shoot better from 3s.

If it makes you feel any better (prpobably not, but hey, I'm trying) my reroll luck proceeded to run completely OUT lol. Just needed one more hero and the reroll made sure to suck as much out of me as possible.

betaman411

All-Star 1

If it makes you feel any better (prpobably not, but hey, I'm trying) my reroll luck proceeded to run completely OUT lol. Just needed one more hero and the reroll made sure to suck as much out of me as possible.
I just did it 15 more times (28 total) with the hope of getting CP3, Mitchell or Oladipo. On my 15th roll I pulled my second Simmons. Decided to give up for now...just wish I could sell him. #sigh

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.