• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Rep money?

Costacorfu

Rookie 1
I got 4,5 million rep and there is nowhere to spend.
I?m losing interest of this game as nothing but absolutely nothing seems right.

Alekk

Rookie 2
Titan shard packs like before would be great, but they likely forgot rep even exists.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Check the thread about the Pantheon Masters there is a rep one tomorrow for Peja Stojakovic so there are almost guaranteed to be rep packs

I should add that the packs are only available for 24 hours so if you don?t have enough rep this week you?ll have to wait until next week.

dub365

All-Star 1
I don't get why there's a timer on it for 24 hours. While the event for Kyrie came yesterday but has the same timer on it.

myyoyolin

Rookie 1
.... Have only 588k rep on hand...
Do I still have any chance? :oops:

No not with only 24 hours for the packs

You are right. It's impossible to do so within 24 hours. I just have doubt on that 24-hour time limit, as the clock on peja is 3 weeks left. Probably the rep pack will be re-opened in the following weeks? never know
Wonder if there are different ways other than the rep live event to earn rep points.
Thanks for your advice.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
.... Have only 588k rep on hand...
Do I still have any chance? :oops:

You are right. It's impossible to do so within 24 hours. I just have doubt on that 24-hour time limit, as the clock on peja is 3 weeks left. Probably the rep pack will be re-opened in the following weeks? never know
Wonder if there are different ways other than the rep live event to earn rep points.
Thanks for your advice.
I'm agonizingly close (short of 50k rep) and eas wondering the same.. but too high in sd now to get significant wins. U get rep for first sd match, lvl matches and the rep rush event.. but nothing close to winning in SD...especially with the bonus

betaman411

All-Star 1

Thanks for your advice.
I'm agonizingly close (short of 50k rep) and eas wondering the same.. but too high in sd now to get significant wins. U get rep for first sd match, lvl matches and the rep rush event.. but nothing close to winning in SD...especially with the bonus
I wouldn't sweat it too much. Seems like if the rep packs aren't back tomorrow again (ala Kyrie live event) then they will be a week from now.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.