• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Recruiting for NBAChamps

Porzingis

Rookie 1
Hello everyone. I'm here first time. So, nice we have community like this where we can share our thoughts about this game.
I'm just recently back to this game. Was good enough in season 2. Now i'm playing 3rd week with 92 ovr team. I'm not spending any cash.

Just started league myself, now we are on the run 8-1. So we are league with members 90 ovr + . I'm looking for active players, who won't miss game and be loyal to league.
We playing every day and giving chance to everyone to join the league. Of course if you are 87 OVR team, you can join as well, if you know yourself and trying to boost your team by time.

League name: NBAChamps
Ranked by : 4400

P.S. Thank you guys for running this platform. Cheers !!!

PinkSangheili

Rookie 1
Coming back to the game as well!! :)

I am currently 80+ OVR, and am level 18. Would I have to get a little more powerful to be in the league?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.