• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Recieved 109 Chauncey Billups Upon Logging In?

MisterWarhol

Rookie 1
My apologies if this has already been discussed elsewhere but..

..I logged in-for the second time today-& this time I'd been rewarded a free Battleground 109ovr Chauncey Billups. I accepted the intitial prompt rather quickly & didn't read if it had given a reason why.
Has anyone else recieved the same gift for no real deserved reason as well?

I read it but I thought it was any of the arenas and did the premium tournament not the battleground!
Damn that's sucks. I didn't play either just started a tournament and forfeited. I'm about to login and see if that was enough to get Billups.

Edit: Nope I didn't get him. Looks like someone had to actually play forfeiting didn't work.

Last edited:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Damn that's sucks. I didn't play either just started a tournament and forfeited. I'm about to login and see if that was enough to get Billups.

Edit: Nope I didn't get him. Looks like someone had to actually play forfeiting didn't work.
Did u forfeit the whole tourney or just one match?

G34

Rookie 1
What you meant to say is thOne had to suffer through a 5 minute battleground match to get him
You can't sell season 3 cards in season 4

You don't think they will allow people to improve their yearly lineups?
The season 3 players will simply have the "Season 3" tag on the top in AH.

You can still have both season cards in AH
It worked just fine with the battleground players.

I'm just guessing.

Worst case we trade him for shards or whatever player exchange they have

dub365

All-Star 1
What you meant to say is thOne had to suffer through a 5 minute battleground match to get him

I'm just guessing.
No. S3 players can be used in Multi-year or traded in. That's it. Idk why you're just making up random stuff....?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I'm just guessing.

Worst case we trade him for shards or whatever player exchange they have
No you can't sell S3 players that was said when we first got the news of the multi-year lineup you can improve that lineup by getting new S4 players

G34

Rookie 1
No you can't sell S3 players that was said when we first got the news of the multi-year lineup you can improve that lineup by getting new S4 players

That's fine by me either way,

I just feel that it would put new players at an even bigger disadvantage, something EA tries to avoid.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
That's fine by me either way,

I just feel that it would put new players at an even bigger disadvantage, something EA tries to avoid.
Why disadvantage?.. the multi year lineup is only used in one aspect of the game..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.