• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Rebirth campaign

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Hello everyone.
I just started grinding the campaign and can’t figure out how to go further.
Who can help me?
I have not finished the rising stars campaign yet, maybe this is the problem?

Attachments

• 9CC14118-E545-4E9B-ABE6-D630E6F2A838.png
    9CC14118-E545-4E9B-ABE6-D630E6F2A838.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 357

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You must complete all 5 volumes before you can play the bonus volume to get Kerr

betaman411

All-Star 1
Wood, Hayward, Rose, Melo, and Beal all need to be finished before you play Kerr
They really f’d this up. When I finished Wood it said that Bonus Volumes 1-4 were unlocked. The 1-4 volumes say you need to complete the prior event and the order of the events would imply that’s also Wood. They should’ve had the Kerr event at the end instead of second.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They really f’d this up. When I finished Wood it said that Bonus Volumes 1-4 were unlocked. The 1-4 volumes say you need to complete the prior event and the order of the events would imply that’s also Wood. They should’ve had the Kerr event at the end instead of second.
Yeah I only started it because I thought it was like the rising stars campaign where you can get the boost item 2nd

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah I only started it because I thought it was like the rising stars campaign where you can get the boost item 2nd
It's actually not that bad if you do a little each day. Unfortunately the jersey and court don't seem to work, no boosts show up. I've almost got Kerr, hopefully that one's worth it

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's actually not that bad if you do a little each day. Unfortunately the jersey and court don't seem to work, no boosts show up. I've almost got Kerr, hopefully that one's worth it
I'm like halfway done

I'm not surprised about the jersey and court the same thing happened to my Lakers jersey from now and later so I sold it and now the price has skyrocketed so idk if they fixed it but if they did they better fix the free ones as well from rebirth

Mckflyp

Rookie 1
What to do if you've traded in your Rebirth 75 Gordon Hayward in one of your Core Sets? I feel like I'll be stuck now in that campaign. Any advice?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Lol, great. By the time I've finished it they'll have fixed their screwup
Yeah I'm mad I've wasted so much stamina on those events because I didn't know it was a screw-up and instead done on purpose to limit Kerr cards

X_1618

Rookie 1
Yeah I'm mad I've wasted so much stamina on those events because I didn't know it was a screw-up and instead done on purpose to limit Kerr cards
to get Kerr, in the rebirth campaign you need a flashback player, it is said you can unlock it through the AH..Who is cheaper on the market

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.