• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Real money packs not visible in the store

I can't see any of the real money packs in the store which means I don't have the option to train the LvL masters. I seem to recall this was a problem for folks in season two when it came to Doorbuster Kawhi, Perfect Present Westbrook, etc.

Does anyone remember the workaround? Last year on Asia, they offered these type of cards for NBA cash instead.

edlllpt

Pro 1
The trick that worked for me while that issue existed in season 2 was changing the language of my phone (Android) from System/Portuguese to English-US. I also have location settings off in the phone.

I know some others couldn't fix it this way.

And others got these packs only while they were on vacations far from here.

edlllpt

Pro 1
We got LvL Kawhi and I got a notification about the offer, but his offer didn't show up in my store - same for other user in Portugal - yet the offer did show up for someone in the US. The phone-language-trick did nothing this time.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
We got LvL Kawhi and I got a notification about the offer, but his offer didn't show up in my store - same for other user in Portugal - yet the offer did show up for someone in the US. The phone-language-trick did nothing this time.
Same here. Jokic and cj packs were there but no Kawhi

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.