• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Question about season 4

Gyunol

Rookie 1
Does we keep every lineup as legacy in S4 or only the best NBA lineup (where we can put all type of players) ?

betaman411

All-Star 1
I don’t believe this has been clearly articulated but my guess is we will keep all players to use in one “legacy” style lineup but I could be wrong.

Gyunol

Rookie 1
I ask that, because if we are going to lose the lineups, why not using the players for trophies for Kawhi and gold.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I ask that, because if we are going to lose the lineups, why not using the players for trophies for Kawhi and gold.
Well, look how often you use the style lineups this season! I wouldn’t carry any high OVR players that aren’t part of your starting manual or AI lineup for lvl - especially if you still don’t have Kawhi.

Gyunol

Rookie 1
Well, look how often you use the style lineups this season! I wouldn’t carry any high OVR players that aren’t part of your starting manual or AI lineup for lvl - especially if you still don’t have Kawhi.
Im not using style lineups at all except in GOTW event, where we are forced to use them and thats not a big deal to keep all this high overall players only for this.

Cortes

Rookie 1
Yea, for events its good to have trash cards with abilities and/or coin boosts (they can be mixed with the best cards from lvl LU).. sometimes ability helps more in nerfed 'style lineup' events than top cards with sick stats and no ability.

Screenshot_2019-10-06-02-13-40.png

TomH

Pro 2
It’s official per EA’s twitter . S3 ends Sunday at midnight, and S4 begins Tuesday morning. Now we know Why SD ends Friday - so you can get rewards Saturday (though they could have done it one more day.)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.