• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Quai54 3v3 Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
wxm8gmhft5m21.png

We are going back outside for some more 3v3 streetball, but now in Paris! Recruit some of the best European players and play on the colorful basketball court that hosts the Quai54, the biggest streetball tournament in the world!
oav8ebijt5m21.png

Live Date: March 15, 2019
End of Campaign: March 20, 2019 at 6:00 AM EST

?
https://i.redd.it/uic167oit5m21.png

Campaign Map
Earn Quai54 Style Points from Live Events in order to recruit various players in each position by passing the below milestones. These players will help you earn more Quai54 Style Points.
Once you reach Milestone #9, you earn one of the two Masters (you can pick).
Once you reach Milestone #14, you earn the second Master.
Once you reach Milestone #16, you earn the Quai54 Basketball Court.
Once you reach Milestone #20, you earn a Power Up token to add an ability to either Master
As you increase your lineup...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

PedroFrodo

Rookie 1
That Parker compared to Dirk (especially for stretch four lineups) is so underwhelming... Is he a balanced, like in the pic? The only interesting thing would be to have him with the BB, but that's only for p2w or AH...

dub365

All-Star 1
Kind of underwhelmed by the stats. Won't be happy facing another BB PG either. Interested to see the boosts for Coach and Court. Also curious if I'll be able to progress faster/ farther since I already have a 92 lineup. Hopefully it'll open access to all the OVR Gated events. Still don't think I'd be able to get both Masters with the help though

cire2245

Rookie 3
I guess will just continue to grind pog for garnet. That would save me some coins from buying packs in the last 3 days of 3v3. I am predicting also that garnet would have better price in ah than dirk.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That Parker compared to Dirk (especially for stretch four lineups) is so underwhelming... Is he a balanced, like in the pic? The only interesting thing would be to have him with the BB, but that's only for p2w or AH...

That has to be a mistake since it's a 3v3 card it should be 3v3 style plus in the pic with the sets Parker has 3v3 style on his card but honestly hard to tell with EA sometimes they just don't care about logic

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Man I have played a few of these events but maybe I should just only play POG, this looks pretty bad as has been said and I'm not gonna get a master without being p2w

Alex

Rookie 1
Man I have played a few of these events but maybe I should just only play POG, this looks pretty bad as has been said and I'm not gonna get a master without being p2w

U can get master without spending money. Im on 8k points and even if i dont play today at all lets say start again tomorow till 29k i need 21k points. In four days thats 5250 points a day which is 100% doable.

Damn, this is like too easy. I'm gonna end with 9k points today with only buying the coin packs and grinding. Such a free 100 ovr in less than 4 days :lol:

The events are really long but i'm winning all of them autoplaying.

dub365

All-Star 1
Damn, this is like too easy. I'm gonna end with 9k points today with only buying the coin packs and grinding. Such a free 100 ovr in less than 4 days :lol:

The events are really long but i'm winning all of them autoplaying.

Oh man, you shouldn't have said that. They saw that & now they're gonna change it to 2 million points per Master. They can't be making it easy.....lol

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
here is my F2P prelim estimate:

PROGRES:
Day Per Sub-Total
1 6816 6816
2 6816 13632
3 6816 20448
4 6816 27264
5 6816 34080

betaman411

All-Star 1
here is my F2P prelim estimate:

PROGRES:
Day Per Sub-Total
1 6816 6816
2 6816 13632
3 6816 20448
4 6816 27264
5 6816 34080

Thanks to a level up, I?m at 22,282 after Day 3 but basically right on track with your estimate. Please continue to do these for the remaining promos! ;)

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
the way i calculate these is preliminary estimates are literally just 1st wins and bonus %'s..
issue is its too difficult (@ the moment) to guess what else is in play (ie other promo) plus the daily achievement changes daily

it helps me decide when to pull the pin on continuing, or whether to ditch the daily achievement

cheers boys ;)

picklegoat

Rookie 2
i was not playing a lot and i am at 14k, if i grind hard f2p can i still get a master? 7-8k a day seems right on the edge

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.