• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Q about Unlocking Wilt

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Good Day. Was just wondering how to unlock wilt?
I have 85 Oladipo and 83 Hayward which I built and I bought 84 Simmons off AH. But the Live event for 86 Wilt stays locked. I?ve completed previous campaigns already.

Appreciate the help guys. Thanks

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
I can't see any reason why the event wouldn't be unlocked, unless it only counts heroes earned through sets or the store?

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
All 3 elite heroes must be either from the sets or from the store. Not the ah

Oh man if that's true it's some serious BS, there's nothing to indicate that's the case on the requirements. It literally says "collect 3 elite tip off heroes", nothing about the store and sets

Gareth64

Rookie 1
Yeah this is interesting. It doesn?t say this anywhere does it? Can?t remember if this is a general rule for these campaigns? Don?t think so...

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Just an update... I bought a 4th Hero in Lamarcus Aldridge 82 and it unlocked the Live event for Wilt. Dunno if it was a glitch or not earlier. But certainly having 4 in all(2 sets and 2 from aH) gave me Wilt.

I think what has happened is, it's actually requiring 4, like seen in the preview. Seems to be the common theme I've seen from most people. Maybe they made a mistake by labeling it as 3, or maybe they forgot to actually change the data that unlocks it.

X020179

Pro 1
Yeah, it?s a glitch. I acquired all of mine through sets (unlocked for me after restarting the app) but a lot of people are having trouble. Someone should definitely notify Brian

jeforious

Rookie 1
So BS coz you buy the golds and 80 elites from AH and it unlocks the event. But NO disclaimer/confirmation with the Hero Sets to move forward with Wilt. EA charges to much $$$ on this game but cant get their product to properly work. Let alone relay a proper message on the Campaign sets and tell us in details what is required to UNLOCK the master.

X020179

Pro 1
I think what has happened is, it's actually requiring 4, like seen in the preview. Seems to be the common theme I've seen from most people. Maybe they made a mistake by labeling it as 3, or maybe they forgot to actually change the data that unlocks it.

It?s not four, I unlocked the event after my third hero

chappy

Rookie 1
Yeah I haven't been able to access Wilt yet either.

I got all 3 from build sets....and have 3 different heroes. Wiggins, Jordan, and Aldridge.

I've tried logging out and back in, as well as trying it on two different devices and it still won't unlock.

Hopefully Brian can get these glitches addressed and corrected.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.