• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Q&A on Reddit with NBALM's community manager

dub365

All-Star 1
I want to strangle so many Redditors...... I didn't glean much new info out of that AMA. She said we keep our coins about 8 different times. One guy came close but nobody really asked for clarification on whether we can use our coins for the same things as now. Ppl just kept asking if we keep our coins. I don't see how they will let us take our coins without putting restrictions on their use or introducing a new main currency. I'll continue to wait and see.

Brian/ Jenny said that getting the #1 pick in Off-season Draft should be doable if you're staying active in accumulating points.

They hope to have info out by end of month on device restrictions / hardware requirements as it relates to new engine for S4 and PVP

betaman411

All-Star 1
Also confirmed that current MM tokens for VC will not be usable next month.

Oh and Jenny isn't single...ffs :rolleyes:

betaman411

All-Star 1
She's also not a fan of Raisins.... Don't forget that juicy tidbit
But if they're in cookies...

Clearly these f'ing idiots didn't even read the questions before them. So annoying..why doesn't EA just publish a season 4 FAQ so they could just say read the FAQ and move on to other questions?! :rolleyes:

dub365

All-Star 1
But if they're in cookies...

Clearly these f'ing idiots didn't even read the questions before them. So annoying..why doesn't EA just publish a season 4 FAQ so they could just say read the FAQ and move on to other questions?! :rolleyes:
But these people have SERIOUS questions that need answering. I NEED to know if there will be more Lebron cards in the final 2 months!

chappy

Rookie 1
But these people have SERIOUS questions that need answering. I NEED to know if there will be more Lebron cards in the final 2 months!
Lol.....like the 107 from Christmas in July we know is dropping tomorrow.

What do you think they will ask for the re-dux Ghosts $149.99 ?

chappy

Rookie 1
I would actually like to know whether our S2 cards will be usable in S4 or if those legacy players simply disappear?

Brian confirmed that the Superstar players (like the one you get from Draft expansion) will be levelable the whole season. These are what the Master Embiid should have been this season

dub365

All-Star 1
Brian confirmed that the Superstar players (like the one you get from Draft expansion) will be levelable the whole season. These are what the Master Embiid should have been this season
I'm gonna be very careful who I choose. So far AD seems like a good choice. Without knowing if they'll do this Superstar thing right..... I don't want to choose a card that hoses me in the 3 positions I most favor.... PG, SG, and C. I could choose Morant but that means that even if he's awesome.... I'll be kinda forced to use him all year and not get to play with cards I want more... Idk

dub365

All-Star 1
Lol.....like the 107 from Christmas in July we know is dropping tomorrow.

What do you think they will ask for the re-dux Ghosts $149.99 ?
Knowing those asses, they'll only give us 5% chance packs for $ and NBA cash..... No outright buy.....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Lots of her time wasted on dumb questions for sure like the guy that was trying to hit on Jenny that has to be the dumbest thing I saw even dumber then the questions asked a million times despite an answer already

betaman411

All-Star 1
Lots of her time wasted on dumb questions for sure like the guy that was trying to hit on Jenny that has to be the dumbest thing I saw even dumber then the questions asked a million times despite an answer already
Yeah but she answered him...the tough questions about the AH bots and more forthcoming responses on how coins will be used in s4 were noticeably absent.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.