• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

PvP

TomH

Pro 2
It's the same BS as before. No idea why they had to take it away for so long when there's no obvious changes. Shooting glitch is still there. I've played against ba couple ppl that can drop every 3pt shot they take. Haven't tested out the corner glitch bc my lag is so bad that I can't take 3s. Rewards suck. It's never going to be worthwhile. I'd play it if it was playable like SD but it's not very fun to spend 3 mins playing the CPU after the user quits and then 30 seconds left in the match the connection drops.....smh
Damn Dub, we just had a to the finish close one.

dub365

All-Star 1
Damn Dub, we just had a to the finish close one.
Haha, I didn't even realize that was you until just now. Pretty good game. Not too much lag that time but it still caused me to make some mistakes at the end. Thought I had it! GG

stan701

Rookie 1
So is it a minimum of 50 cash x 7 tourneys (4 trophies per tourney win) = 350 cash for 28 trophies to get the 25 trophies for 90 Zion? How is the matching in PvP thus far? Is it best to use an 85 starting lineup (full size players) with 65 bench (for lower OVR matchmaking) or just play with the highest OVR possible?
It doesn't match you with players of similar overall. I've used an 87 line up and played those with elves at 80-83.

TomH

Pro 2
I cannot fathom how much pvp this guys has played to boost Zion to 93 and get 93 Wilt. This dude has patience I can only speculate about.
46E10616-F99E-4ED5-9E40-07F3A2330870.jpeg

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.