• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

PVP tip: play the game to a tie

deeT

Rookie 1
Hey, I've encountered some players doing this, which I think it's cool and I'm also adopting, but we're allowing each other to score (base on the requirements to advance in the scoreboard eg: score as many three pointers, score as many dunks, score as many 2 pointers, etc) and also trying to get the game to a tie, so u can get more free games and score more. So we run out the clock when we're at a tie.

When I've encounted these players, its almost like an unspoken acknowledgement. but when you're playing PVP, a tip to advance on the scoreboards so you can get tokens for McGrady, try to play the game out in a tie. This will give u more free games within the tournament.

Quite an interesting tactic but thought I'd share.

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
..... why ?
So in couple months you can get a 85 player. And by that time we'll have lineups filled with 85+ players from promos (I already have 7).

With the fact that, its been elaborated here also, EA is rigging all pvp modes/ matches.

I just dont understand why you play Arena, in that or any other fashion.

edit: Together with server issues/ instability... I'll have all 10 players 85+ OVR in, a week or less.
I am ranting because. One of the things I was hoping would be fixed in the new season i exactly that.. fix those unpopular game modes in order to give a more competitive/ worthy prizes.
No. Can't do basic math, they copy/pasted the whole thing instead they've -added Win an arena match, for Daily goals. For 10 nba cash and 5k coins.....

Last edited:

deeT

Rookie 1
..... why ?
So in couple months you can get a 85 player. And by that time we'll have lineups filled with 85+ players from promos (I already have 7).

With the fact that, its been elaborated here also, EA is rigging all pvp modes/ matches.

I just dont understand why you play Arena, in that or any other fashion.

edit: Together with server issues/ instability... I'll have all 10 players 85+ OVR in, a week or less.
I am ranting because. One of the things I was hoping would be fixed in the new season i exactly that.. fix those unpopular game modes in order to give a more competitive/ worthy prizes.
No. Can't do basic math, they copy/pasted the whole thing instead they've -added Win an arena match, for Daily goals. For 10 nba cash and 5k coins.....
Ahh hah. Ya, I can see your frustration. I play these after I've done the task at hand and just waiting for campaigns to refresh. It was silly cause in season 5, all my starters were already 100 and above and they were still trying to push Pippen, Rodman at 85. I was hoping as the other campaigns increased in OVR, they would release Pippen, Rodman 100 and above OVRs but it never came.

For now, I will grind since the max is 85ish-87. but I will only do so for the fun of it after I finish the current campaigns and not waste staminas. Also have to grind on Showdown and Live to get Slasher tokens anyway. So I'm almost there. but yea, it's silly to do so with these since realistically my starters are all 85 with Lebron 87 already.

But it's fun for me. lol. I haven't paid yet in this game and I don't see any point using real money especially since every season it refreshes and you're back to square one. So I grind.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.