• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Purchase Live Pass

Ozzon

Rookie 1
Hello all,

I started 3 days ago.
Is it worth it buying the live pass or it will expire soon? If not, for how long does they usually last?

Currently I am at 880 level earned from daily events. If i purchase the live pass will i receive all rewards up until that level or it iwll start from 0?

Please help!

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
Live pass is monthly, it Will unlock the premium events..yes, you will receive prem benefits from 100 to 800 when you buy now..well, that was my experience. Bought pass at already 400 and ea gave all credits..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
When you buy it you will earn all the rewards for however many points you have but don't buy it because it is only worth it if you can get the master which this time would be Doncic but since you started late you would then pay $10 for some cash, 90 DeRozan, a jersey that is supposed to be power but is finesse, and a court that is supposed to be power but is strategic (unless they decided to break the mold they set by having the Bucks court/jersey/boost item match Giannis and the Nets court/jersey/boost item match Harden)

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
When you buy it you will earn all the rewards for however many points you have but don't buy it because it is only worth it if you can get the master which this time would be Doncic but since you started late you would then pay $10 for some cash, 90 DeRozan, a jersey that is supposed to be power but is finesse, and a court that is supposed to be power but is strategic (unless they decided to break the mold they set by having the Bucks court/jersey/boost item match Giannis and the Nets court/jersey/boost item match Harden)
They fixed the playstyle and boost on the Jersey and Court. The Mavs Jersey is actually worth it, elite Deadeye boost

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They fixed the playstyle and boost on the Jersey and Court. The Mavs Jersey is actually worth it, elite Deadeye boost
The boost is fine but the playstyle isn't unless they changed things which is possible because there is a 90+ player for each lineup style that maybe they made an elite item for each style as well compared to the style matching from the previous 2 live passes

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.