• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Pulling a Coin-ucopia bundle

NguyenHai1404

Rookie 1
I have just bought a 200k coins coin-ucopia bundle in the shop. Is this a good pull, men?

Attachments

• com.ea.gp.nbamobile_Screenshot_2021.01.09_15.40.20.png
    com.ea.gp.nbamobile_Screenshot_2021.01.09_15.40.20.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 251

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Not anymore because auctions are closed only Halloween masters and the 112 Halloween players are good pulls now because they sell for profits from the packs while any other pull is a huge loss

betaman411

All-Star 1
Not anymore because auctions are closed only Halloween masters and the 112 Halloween players are good pulls now because they sell for profits from the packs while any other pull is a huge loss
You can also pull 105 Lillard and 110 Doncic but yeah, other than Vince if you didn’t buy him or 112 Shaq/Howard if you didn’t finish the set, there’s not a lot of great options - yet I still buy them everyday because the game is so boring otherwise.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
You can also pull 105 Lillard and 110 Doncic but yeah, other than Vince if you didn’t buy him or 112 Shaq/Howard if you didn’t finish the set, there’s not a lot of great options - yet I still buy them everyday because the game is so boring otherwise.
Pulling cards just feel fun for some reason. Even tho I know it's not a good deal

MY Herro tyler

Rookie 1
that pack was probably good for you because you are only a 112 (no disrespect intended) also all those cards are great , good pull!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.