• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

PSA - “Did You Know” Expansion Draft Event

betaman411

All-Star 1
I saw this on reddit yesterday and didn’t see it posted here (my mistake if it has been already):

799C6A42-1898-43A7-99AE-53D113612326.jpeg

There’s a daily stamina free event that rewards draft points:

8063166F-3B46-41E0-9F64-0BF923709380.png

Asif

Rookie 1
It came yesterday...
Pick n roll is confirmed nxt season

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-13-05-00-42.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-13-05-00-42.png
    771.9 KB · Views: 236

TomH

Pro 2
I doubt any tokens will carry over. Just players, boost items, courts, jerseys, apparently some amount of coins and of course your NBA cash
Tokens don’t carry over. Only players, courts, jerseys, coins and cash. That was my pop up today on the draft daily event.

dub365

All-Star 1
Just saw this pop up which was interesting. Didn't know this. Took their little survey yesterday regarding the Draft Expansion. One question was why I hadn't been putting time/effort into it..... I'd have added this to my answer....... "Because nowhere was it communicated that there were more rewards beyond 1st pick, duh"

Screenshot_20190813-100630.png

betaman411

All-Star 1
Just saw this pop up which was interesting. Didn't know this. Took their little survey yesterday regarding the Draft Expansion. One question was why I hadn't been putting time/effort into it..... I'd have added this to my answer....... "Because nowhere was it communicated that there were more rewards beyond 1st pick, duh"

View attachment 2087
"The more work you do in the Off Season..." is just another way of saying when you're still playing season 3 because season 4 is delayed... 😜

"Why haven't you been putting any time/effort into it?"

Because it's bound to be crap.

Half-joking aside, they're not really going to delay Season 4, are they?

dub365

All-Star 1
"Why haven't you been putting any time/effort into it?"

Because it's bound to be crap.

Half-joking aside, they're not really going to delay Season 4, are they?
My answer to that was that last seasons "End of Seasons Points" turned out to be total garbage so I'm not putting any effort into it this time

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.