• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Promoting this forum to your league members

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
With just 2 weeks to go before nbalive.gg gets ported over to the muthead 'other games' section I've begun promoting us to my league members more regularly. It's a very simple way for this community to grow, I hope a few could get onboard.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thanks for the support and I agree spread it far and wide sadly they ban people on GG if the is forum is mentioned so if people are gonna spread it there some more I suggest to wait until right before it closes or if you don't care about being banned do it whenever

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
With just 2 weeks to go before nbalive.gg gets ported over to the muthead 'other games' section I've begun promoting us to my league members more regularly. It's a very simple way for this community to grow, I hope a few could get onboard.

Thank you very much for your support AussieMJ - I sent about a thousand PM's on GG a few weeks back and we have been heavily promoted by other users on Facebook groups and linechat convos. It would be great if everyone here could make a joint effort on gg as most of the active users are there and have no idea a new, real and un-biased community has been developed by the fans.

Thanks for letting your league know and also, this thread.

A

betaman411

All-Star 1
lol, they deleted my thread! wtf?! :D
It's even worse than that...they're flagging PM's as well. Wreaks of desperation. Rather than commit to building an unbiased site where NBALM players can "openly" discuss the game, they treat that forum like a communist regime is running it. Sad...hopefully we can get more players to move over here.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
lol, they deleted my thread! wtf?! :D
It's even worse than that...they're flagging PM's as well. Wreaks of desperation. Rather than commit to building an unbiased site where NBALM players can "openly" discuss the game, they treat that forum like a communist regime is running it. Sad...hopefully we can get more players to move over here.

Yeah that's their main issue they think about ad revenue more so then the actual community and use their egos to run it which is a big reason why a lot of people will never go back to them when GG closes

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They can't track images, so use this to promote the site:
Nss34S7.png

Yep that definitely helps since like you said they can't track it and they don't police the forums much anymore because they're either working on their top secret new dictatorship forum or just lazy which isn't a surprise at all

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
The graphic @Alekk put together worked great for PM's - but I think we really need exposure on the most active part of the board categories.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
The site doesn't allow advertising of outside sites. Please edit your signature on your next login to the site. Failure to do so will result in the suspension of your account until it's changed.

Thanks,
Legend

lol

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
my response:
FFS guys.. theres a week left for GG, and that muthead is trash..
suspend me, delete my account..
this is a FORUM, u guys are running it like some communist dictatorship..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That's a major reason people hate those 2 their way or the highway and rules don't apply to them

TobyBoby

Rookie 1
Greeetings everyone. Just set up my account here. Thanks to Aramwot for the invite. A quick read through some of the topics and I recognise a lot of the more helpful posters on GG.

If I may ask, what is the issue with GG and questions about auction house and coin sellers? I had two posts banned for discussing these issues.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Greeetings everyone. Just set up my account here. Thanks to Aramwot for the invite. A quick read through some of the topics and I recognise a lot of the more helpful posters on GG.

If I may ask, what is the issue with GG and questions about auction house and coin sellers? I had two posts banned for discussing these issues.

It's against the EA terms of service to buy in-game currency from 3rd parties which is why talking about it isn't allowed there but here will be different because we aren't relying on EA for shit or are their lap dogs but we will not allow the promotion of buying or selling in-game currency because it is cheating

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.