• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Program: Game of the Week

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Attachments

• Unknown-7.jpeg
    Unknown-7.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 1,505
  • 1543652128544.jpg
    1543652128544.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,410
  • 1543652130322.jpg
    1543652130322.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,415
  • 1543653585312.jpg
    1543653585312.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,391
  • 1543653584037.jpg
    1543653584037.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,389
  • 1543653824166.jpg
    1543653824166.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,410
Are we also getting a bunch of new sets? Currently we only have 4 tabs of sets (including harvest & BF which are about to expire) so 2 tabs. That pic shows 8 tabs. Reminds me of when we used to have tons of sets in s1, kinda made me tingle.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Are we also getting a bunch of new sets? Currently we only have 4 tabs of sets (including harvest & BF which are about to expire) so 2 tabs. That pic shows 8 tabs. Reminds me of when we used to have tons of sets in s1, kinda made me tingle.

That's in China and they have lots of exclusives so that's why they have all those tabs this picture as posted because it's presumably the new program that we're getting this week and it is earned through live events I just uploaded what the live event and set for the 89 looks like

F4R

Rookie 1
Seems like another program for money spenders, probably there will be store packs , otherwise daily play for 6 months :D

Seems like another program for money spenders, probably there will be store packs , otherwise daily play for 6 months :D

It clearly says "Game of the Week: Thursday". You will get some game of the week tokens that day. TBD how many tho.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

It clearly says "Game of the Week: Thursday". You will get some game of the week tokens that day. TBD how many tho.

My guess is you play once a day until you get an 81 then the 89 event will open up and that's when you play for the tokens to get the masters because nobody that isn't a Celtics/Oklahoma State or Knicks/Michigan fan is gonna spend money to get a crappy SG card that is only useful on the bench or a PG that can't shoot and isn't really tall to compensate for the bad shooting

ukmj23

Rookie 1

My guess is you play once a day until you get an 81 then the 89 event will open up and that's when you play for the tokens to get the masters because nobody that isn't a Celtics/Oklahoma State or Knicks/Michigan fan is gonna spend money to get a crappy SG card that is only useful on the bench or a PG that can't shoot and isn't really tall to compensate for the bad shooting

Once again you speak the truth.

Dont know. In the test server the event is repeatable every 6h or 8 h. Maybe once a week you can repeat the event.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Dont know. In the test server the event is repeatable every 6h or 8 h. Maybe once a week you can repeat the event.

Maybe but I don't trust things in the test server anymore

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.