• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Problems with accessing site

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Anyone else having problems with accessing the site?
The site shows that its down periodically and sometimes says 404 not found.
It sometimes works when i switch to desktop mode.. and hour back it was not opening. Now got thru..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There have been issues with the site the past few days starting with the Portal needing to be taken off the site I don't know if it's a hacker that planted a virus (most likely not but I can't say that it's 100% not the cause) or what Aram may have more insight on it since he's the only one with the access and knowledge to everything that went into the site

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hey guys,

There were a series of Cloudflare outages and problems that occurred today that we have been trying to fix? We just got a bunch of fixes up but we?re not sure the site is 100% stable yet.

We are definitely working on it though.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.