• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Price Caps Increased

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
After this entire time of having every card under 4.5 mil apparently the new cap is over mil since I've seen cards as high as 6.063 mil hell the cap may even be higher but if you see something above 6.1 mil feel free to share so we get an accurate depiction of the new cap but I honestly think EA wants people to dwindle their coins before we can take them over because a 35% increase in the cap max is a lot

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Sorry I was writing this thread before I checked Reddit and saw the AD for 6.063 mil and I forgot to take out the "if you see anything above 5.2" part I meant to change that to 6.1 like I did with the other points I mentioned price so I'm just looking for stuff over 6.1

I also saw a 110 Magic for a little less than the 109 AD on my AH so not only is that my first time seeing or hearing about Magic on the AH it follows the theme of under 6.1

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.