• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Previous monthly masters question

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That would be 200 cash for 10 tokens..
This is 700 for 30 + 1400 stamina.. seems abt equivalent doesnt it..
You need to buy 2 to make a difference so it's actually 70 tokens from 7 of them vs 60 and measly 200 stamina a day

Plus with the 2 for 1 packs you can get to an exact amount you need or don't need because the month is almost over so you know what you need to make a difference whereas you could end up buying court passes for just stamina

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
You need to buy 2 to make a difference so it's actually 70 tokens from 7 of them vs 60 and measly 200 stamina a day

Plus with the 2 for 1 packs you can get to an exact amount you need or don't need because the month is almost over so you know what you need to make a difference whereas you could end up buying court passes for just stamina
Makes sense.. was trying to avoid buying the pass.. but my calculations were 40 short.. so the dilemna..

dub365

All-Star 1
I bought 2 court passes & that's all I'll need. I'm getting enough free cash each week to get it plus the stamina is come in handy for grinding Elevate. Worth it to me. It also keeps me motivated to finish daily objectives so I'm banking a lot of warmup points

betaman411

All-Star 1
I bought one court pass for the extra stamina for Elevate to get to 106. I think I can get to 108 VC without another pass and supplementing with the end of month packs for maybe 100 cash savings.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.