• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

PLEASE RED THIS!!! 109 LINEUP!!!!

PerthWildcats

Rookie 1
What should I do, cuz IDK. I also have 500K and will grind for 108 Westbrook. I will also get 109 Giannis and Middleton from the Duos Campaign.

Attachments

• 5390769E-2DF4-45C7-B1D8-814F50E4FECC.png
    5390769E-2DF4-45C7-B1D8-814F50E4FECC.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 347
With Westbrook, Giannis, & Middleton you will be 110. If you wanna try a quick fix try replacing your court with the +5DREB court, forgot what its called. I'd suggest saving your coins until you get the 3 players you mentioned. That Korver gotta go plus you need more players with team boosts.

Last edited:

PerthWildcats

Rookie 1
I don’t think I’ll get the fools court because my court rn gives +4 speed and +5% coins, should I buy the 108 Ayton with the +3 post boost?

dub365

All-Star 1
I don’t think I’ll get the fools court because my court rn gives +4 speed and +5% coins, should I buy the 108 Ayton with the +3 post boost?
They're trying to help you since you asked for it. The Fools Court will help you reach a higher OVR better than any other court. And 5% coin boost is so insignificant that you shouldn't even waste time thinking about it. My 100% coin lineup isn't even worth it.

If you look at the 110 Line up thread almost every team you see has the Fools court. If you would rather stick with the court you have then you might as well wait for when you get Westbrook, Giannis and Middleton. Aytons boost alone will not do it and with 500k there is not much else you can do.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Think the +5 DREB is the Canada Court...

Canada is offensive rebounding. Fools Court is the defensive rebounding.

And despite being both +5, there is OVR benefit with Fools Court, at least with my players.

My current LU with Fools Court is a 109ovr - if I switch to Canada it's a 108ovr.

PerthWildcats

Rookie 1
I got the court... and put in Duncan because of his boost. Anything else I should do?

Attachments

• B342E376-A322-4057-A1A4-3EB0A33DD6DF.png
    B342E376-A322-4057-A1A4-3EB0A33DD6DF.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 356
I got the court... and put in Duncan because of his boost. Anything else I should do?
Take out Duncan hahaha. You need more team boosts but using a low ovr player with a boost won't work. How far away are you from Westbrook, Giannis and Middleton? That way you can sell Simmons, Korver and Duncan. That should do it.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.