• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Playoffs promo thread

Dame shouldn’t be a master before someone like PG or Kyrie gets another master.. But you know how it goes with EA
I respectfully disagree. Damian IMO has been better than Kyrie this season and I feel it's about time we get a 100+ Lillard. His so underrated. Give Kyrie the Trailblazers this season with all the injuries (even though late in the season) and I doubt he makes it to the playoffs.

Last edited:

X020179

Pro 1
I respectfully disagree. Damian IMO has been better than Kyrie this season and I feel it's about time we get a 100+ Lillard. His so underrated. Give Kyrie the Trailblazers this season with all the injuries (even though late in the season) and I doubt he makes it to the playoffs.

I am saying the arguable 3rd best PG in the league should not have any masters before Lillard gets two within two months..

And don’t underestimate Kyrie, without him the 2016 comeback with the Cavs would’ve been nonexistent

I am saying the arguable 3rd best PG in the league should not have any masters before Lillard gets two within two months..

And don’t underestimate Kyrie, without him the 2016 comeback with the Cavs would’ve been nonexistent
I know lol, I just enjoy starting debates like this. I agree, it's been a while since we had a Kyrie master and we've had 2 Lillards. I didn't think about it that way.

X020179

Pro 1
I know lol, I just enjoy starting debates like this. I agree, it's been a while since we had a Kyrie master and we've had 2 Lillards. I didn't think about it that way.

The only ‘master’ type card he has had was his Masked Kyrie from SD.. 87 OVR. You can also argue his store exclusive Rookies card but other than that.. Nada.

TomH

Pro 2
Soooo, since we are a day overdue for our B Side record player, and we are getting a free “superstar” tomorrow who we can level up, any thoughts or intel on whether EA is combining B Side with Playoffs? Those tokens are choking my inventory space.

X020179

Pro 1
The Master Lillard has very similar progression to the MVP Harden, if not copy paste. He’s 101 with +5 3pt boost to PG and Buzzer Beater at the final level. You also get a 97 Nurkic and 98 McCollum along the way of levelling up Lillard. You can find the information on the NBALM Reddit.

8F1CC611-B4F7-4EB5-88D2-DA6E4E7279AE.png

Pretty underwhelming.

Edit: Looking at it again, this is literally a copy and paste of MVP Harden. Absolutely pathetic and lazy, whether or not there are 4 different campaigns.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.