• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Playing/Scouting other Lineups.. :(

jeforious

Rookie 1
For some reason i cant use my other lineups anymore in playing league... i cant scout either. Is this a bug guys?

Rockstar V

Rookie 1
For some reason i cant use my other lineups anymore in playing league... i cant scout either. Is this a bug guys?

Scouting issue? Thats not a bug. They intentionally locked line ups weeks ago....to prevent u from seeing all opponent line ups. Many in my league were pre warned. Just another stupid /pointless move by EA. Nothing new though. Typical faulty developers. Tourney game play was already raggedy, there was no need to make it more challenging. And it in no way prevents cheating with GG.

What we do in my league is post line ups of each opponent on chat app. Cause most players are locked on different line ups. Communicate with your teammates. U can use any line up, u just can't see opponents line ups (outside of the line up you're locked on)

Last edited:

panospap

Rookie 1
I don't understand why they don't fix it. That's a major issue for me. Is there a reason for that to be international? It's only annoying for everyone. But this is a pattern we see all the time. They just don't bother to fix some specific things and the bugs keep hanging there for months or years.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
There is a risky way to scout// lower ur ovr of ur ultimate lineup. this makes the next highest ovr team (ss/ld/st) as the default lineup.. now u can scout using that lineup

dub365

All-Star 1
There is a risky way to scout// lower ur ovr of ur ultimate lineup. this makes the next highest ovr team (ss/ld/st) as the default lineup.. now u can scout using that lineup

It's all just too time consuming. I just use my Ultimate & move on

TomH

Pro 2
I like to use my SS lu. It’s bizarre - you can’t scout their’s, play starts, no lineup screen showing anything, and you are playing blind a couple possessions.

teamduncan

Rookie 2

Let me give this a try. But my ultimate is the highest. I'm locked with defensive?

Elysium

Rookie 1
There are different sneaky options how to judge the lineups by the ultimate one, just have a look what kind of players are on the ultimate lineup. If they have 3 high OVR players from Lockdown, chances are, their SS and Street are lower OVR. Point Guard also tells some stories - if I see Lockdown Harden, I don't play that lineup.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.