• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Players that boost 3PT to team

BruhNoob

Rookie 1
Hi, i really need a player that boosts 3PT for the team. Example, +2 3 PT. I've been playing people in showdown with players with high 3 point numbers but they are the same as mine. If you can show me players who do this it will be a GREAT help, thanks.
Lineup: 102 Shooting Jamal Murray, 101 Street Booker(+2agility),101 defensive McDermott(No Ability), 101 Balenced Bagley(No Ability), 103 defensive Bill Walton and Magic Dragon as coach. Booker and Bagley are upgraded to 102.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
101 Shaq has +3
101 McDermott has +2
98 Young has +2

There are more but those are the few I can think of now

dub365

All-Star 1
Ray Allen with +4 and also the Nuggets Jersey is +4. Lots of ppl have at least one of those 2. Golden Ticket Magic is +3 from bench

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
my money as these boosts are what i chase :)

PG
Lillard +5 (only 2 PG)
Magic Gold Ticket +3 (to team)
SG
Del Curry +6 (only 2 SG)
Ray Ray +4 (to team)
SF
McDermott +2 (to team)
PG13 +2 ? (to team)
PF
Klay +2 (only 2 SG)
C
Shaq +3 (to team) RARE

Jersey
Blazers +1 (to team)
Wizards? +1 (to team)
Nugs +4 (to team)

dub365

All-Star 1
PG13 gives +3 and the jerseys are Blazers and pretty sure it's Bullets not Wizards. But you can't get em anyway so doesn't make a lot of difference. Also Vice City Court gives +4

fexter23

Rookie 1
my money as these boosts are what i chase :)

PG
Lillard +5 (only 2 PG)
Magic Gold Ticket +3 (to team)
SG
Del Curry +6 (only 2 SG)
Ray Ray +4 (to team)
SF
McDermott +2 (to team)
PG13 +2 ? (to team)
PF
Klay +2 (only 2 SG)
C
Shaq +3 (to team) RARE

Jersey
Blazers +1 (to team)
Wizards? +1 (to team)
Nugs +4 (to team)
This is so useful!

karl_josh

Rookie 1
If your not particular with ovr and wants cheaper card/s then maybe you can try this one. 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20190513_195350.jpg
    IMG_20190513_195350.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 1,584

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.