• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Player lineup assignments

zero24gravity

Rookie 1
Is there any logic or reason behind which lineup a player can play in? It seems very random. I've got 4 versions of Rudy Gobert (2 time DPOY) but only one of the 4 is eligible for the lockdown lineup, while Enes Kanter (possibly the worse defender in the league) is able to be part of the lockdown lineup.

Also, is there a way to be able to tell, by looking at a player card, which lineup they can play in? I'm ready to get one of the 104 overall centers in the NBA Live All Stars campaign (Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem), but would like to find one who can play in my Sharpshooter lineup, if possible.

TomH

Pro 2
Look at the symbol on the card. Blue shield is lockdown, orange crosshairs is sharpshooter, red star is Street.

Naveen

Rookie 1
Is there any logic or reason behind which lineup a player can play in? It seems very random. I've got 4 versions of Rudy Gobert (2 time DPOY) but only one of the 4 is eligible for the lockdown lineup, while Enes Kanter (possibly the worse defender in the league) is able to be part of the lockdown lineup.

Also, is there a way to be able to tell, by looking at a player card, which lineup they can play in? I'm ready to get one of the 104 overall centers in the NBA Live All Stars campaign (Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem), but would like to find one who can play in my Sharpshooter lineup, if possible.
Olajuwan

zero24gravity

Rookie 1
Look at the symbol on the card. Blue shield is lockdown, orange crosshairs is sharpshooter, red star is Street.

Oh jeez, i see it now, surrounding the position symbol "C" for center.

Still doesn't explain why they get assigned, but at least i know to grab Hakeem for my Sharpshooter lineup. Thanks

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.