• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Pippen and Rodman April Monthly Masters

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Lol all good I'm going with Pippen since I'm a bigger fan of his and I need at least 1 big that can shoot since most the high overall Cs can't shoot at all that role than is forced on my PF

Yeah I get that logic -- I am thinking about breaking out $12 large for the MM starter on the chance I can get both as I always get court passes and have saved all the generic tokens too .

dub365

All-Star 1
Lol all good I'm going with Pippen since I'm a bigger fan of his and I need at least 1 big that can shoot since most the high overall Cs can't shoot at all that role than is forced on my PF
You realize Pippen is a SF right?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You realize Pippen is a SF right?
Yeah I'm saying Rodman doesn't make the cut because adding him with one of the many high overall Cs that also can't shoot will cause me to have 2 bigs that can't shoot so I'd rather get Pippen since he wouldn't cause that to happen since he isn't a PF that can't shoot

betaman411

All-Star 1
Kinda disappointed in his shooting stats for a 103 but if his card plays better than the stats then I’ll go for him too. Holding onto tokens for now....

dub365

All-Star 1
Kinda disappointed in his shooting stats for a 103 but if his card plays better than the stats then I’ll go for him too. Holding onto tokens for now....
I'm totally torn. I love some Pippen and I like his boosts better. But just playing with the Worm in the MM events, he plays like a beast. And I love the red hair, lol. Guess I'll hold onto tokens for now.

Also, how much does it cost to finish both players at this point? Bc I'm seeing a lot of 104 OVR out there & I don't see how it can be done without Pippen AND Rodman

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'm totally torn. I love some Pippen and I like his boosts better. But just playing with the Worm in the MM events, he plays like a beast. And I love the red hair, lol. Guess I'll hold onto tokens for now.

Also, how much does it cost to finish both players at this point? Bc I'm seeing a lot of 104 OVR out there & I don't see how it can be done without Pippen AND Rodman
Ya a guy in discord said he paid 22k and 24k for both to get to 104

betaman411

All-Star 1
Anyone heard reports of actual gameplay with either card? I was planning to get Rodman but then pulled Garnett (over Carter) in the 102 set. SF is my weakest position on my Ultimate lineup (100 Bird and 102 Anthony).

dub365

All-Star 1
Anyone heard reports of actual gameplay with either card? I was planning to get Rodman but then pulled Garnett (over Carter) in the 102 set. SF is my weakest position on my Ultimate lineup (100 Bird and 102 Anthony).
I've got 103 Rodman and I like him a lot. He seems a lot more agile than his cards usually are....makes him fun to use for some high flying jams. Rebounding seems pretty good. Shooting is good from all over. Only reason I'm not starting him is bc I have 103 Giannis.

I also didn't like the way Pippen's card played in the MM events. Not as fluid as his cards usually are

betaman411

All-Star 1
I've got 103 Rodman and I like him a lot. He seems a lot more agile than his cards usually are....makes him fun to use for some high flying jams. Rebounding seems pretty good. Shooting is good from all over. Only reason I'm not starting him is bc I have 103 Giannis.

I also didn't like the way Pippen's card played in the MM events. Not as fluid as his cards usually are
I’ve had same observations in the events. That’s why I was wondering about Pippen’s gameplay in other modes.

betaman411

All-Star 1
PSA: I’m pretty sure the daily court pass pack in store is now cumulative meaning you don’t have to claim it every day to get all of them but rather you can save them and claim at once before your pass expires. I haven’t tried more than one day but have confirmed on 3-4 different occasions that a pack I forgot to claim one day is available the next day after my reset in addition to the pack for that day (ie two packs available back to back with no timer). Ymmv

dub365

All-Star 1
PSA: I’m pretty sure the daily court pass pack in store is now cumulative meaning you don’t have to claim it every day to get all of them but rather you can save them and claim at once before your pass expires. I haven’t tried more than one day but have confirmed on 3-4 different occasions that a pack I forgot to claim one day is available the next day after my reset in addition to the pack for that day (ie two packs available back to back with no timer). Ymmv
You're correct, been like this for a while. I've had 4 of them saved up at once. You just have to use them before the pass expires or they go poof.

cire2245

Rookie 3
I think this is true as early as last season. I remember claiming the stamina twice and thought it was a glitch but remembered i forgot to claim yesterday’s pack. Even though, i still see to it that i claim them daily to avoid missing them altogether when the pass expire or in case EA ‘fix’ it.

JazzyJeffie

Rookie 1
28 days of religious grinding. Thank you EA!
Saving my NBA cash now, gotta get to a decent level until a new favorite player comes out.
802B44B3-05C9-4440-9B12-4DE3F1BB3FEA.jpeg

I also didn't get Kawhi 102 Battle for LA because I know it'll be a waste as Scottie will bench him.
Didn't have enough time to 102 Patrick Beverly.

JazzyJeffie

Rookie 1
We should a CoVid-19 Survivor series of cards, with Kevin Durant, Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert plus whoever came out and announced they got infected and survived. NBA Live/EA Sports should be more creative with their sets while they wait for the season to resume.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.