• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Picking a Classic Lineup Center (Help!)

JNOH

Rookie 1
I'm currently using 96 SD Hakeem and am annoyed at his inconsistency. I'm looking to replace him and am deciding between 95 Finals David Robinson and 97 Awards Emeka Okafor. My priorities in a center is rebounding first, shooting second and third, defense.

So who should I pick up, Robinson or Okafor? Should I maybe stick with Hakeem or maybe you have a center you'd like to suggest? Also it would be great if you could provide reviews if you've used the aforementioned cards. Thanks a lot!

Note: My budget is around 3-4 mil

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Just hold on to Hakeem for now... C what the next promo holds
If u can't wait,. Buy okafor (higher ovr) try him out .. if u don't like sell..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well Okafor is not the guy you want if you want shooting but other then that he's a great fit so you could try him out like Anatdoc said

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.