• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Philippines is the next 3v3 destination on 4/10

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
On April 10th the new 3v3 promo will be at the Tenement Court in the Philippines it is my favorite court in NBA Live 19 and here is a picture of it

The 5 95+ lineup cards will be...
PG: Damian Lillard
SG: Jimmy Butler
SF: Julius Erving
PF: Kenneth Faried
C: Dikembe Mutombo

In Live 19 the player you get for beating the tournament is LeBron so they may use him as a master for the promo

Attachments

• tenement-court-header.png.adapt.crop191x100.628p.png
    tenement-court-header.png.adapt.crop191x100.628p.png
    608.2 KB · Views: 5,734

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
yeaaaah sorry guys.. i dont get this location.. paris was a stretch for me.. this..

but enjoy the EA love guys :)

yeaaaah sorry guys.. i dont get this location.. paris was a stretch for me.. this..

but enjoy the EA love guys :)
Google the court it's amazing! The court art is nice, I personally love the tribute to Lebron art. One of my leaguemates is from the Philippines and says the court is on the 5th floor. I really hope we can buy it or earn it and they include the surrounding buildings...
GmNiNQ3.jpg

P2Je3J6.jpg

eSvtvI2.jpg

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
mad court truely

but rucker.. should have been 1st up, ok, 2nd up.. now.. just getting some disrespect..

You still butt hurt bro? NBA is better than EU.. deal with!! Geeeeez

Great to see EA being diverse! Love the Art!

are you AWARE of the LEGEND associated with the rucker?? are you aware of WHERE rucker park is???

before you ramble on like an incohesive drunk imbecile, attempting to perpetrate some form of banal banter, do some research mate..

there is NO other street court in the world that even comes close to the legend of rucker

^^I'm sure we will get the Rucker at some point. To not include it would be a travesty. My guess is they will probably save the best for last. I wonder if we get one for Africa, but I'm not aware of any streetball happening here.

karl_josh

Rookie 1
On April 10th the new 3v3 promo will be at the Tenement Court in the Philippines it is my favorite court in NBA Live 19 and here is a picture of it
tenement-court-header.png.adapt.crop191x100.628p.png

The 5 95+ lineups cards will be...
PG: Damian Lillard
SG: Jimmy Butler
SF: Julius Erving
PF: Kenneth Faried
C: Dikembe Mutombo

In Live 19 the player you get for beating the tournament is LeBron so they may use him as a master for the promo

Maybe they checked the stats and found out that there were many NBALM players here in the Phils. Nice one EA.

Chico

Rookie 1
I just saw a video on YouTube with The Professor playing on this court. Thanks kindly EA for including this court from such a small country like Philippines to be included in such a popular video game as NBA Live

Chico

Rookie 1
Damn nice looking court - hopefully it's not too much of a stretch without $ up

in My opinion the court would be for pay 2 win players just like every other event or campaigns they previously had, but of course throw a master for free2play users. Just my 2 cents thank you

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.