• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

PF recommendations?

Amma

Rookie 1
Hello everybody,
Greetings to all of you.
Happy to join this forum by the way ~

I make this thread for answers, opinions and questions.

Whatever, It's okay.
Talk about anything ~

---------------------------------------------

But first of all, let's me ask about some best Power Forward players on game have you used ?!
For now I use Bagley III 101 OVR (Mobile Madness) with +2 speed boost and in the pain ability but I think need to replace with the more powerful one, so let me know your PF player have you used so far ......

Thanks before.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Welcome but I ask you make a title with some kind of idea what your thread is about with "dunk!" As your title no one knows what to expect before opening it up so just give me an informative title and I will change it for you

Amma

Rookie 1
Welcome but I ask you make a title with some kind of idea what your thread is about with "dunk!" As your title no one knows what to expect before opening it up so just give me an informative title and I will change it for you

sounds good,
I think "please recommendation PF have you used" it suit for the title.
Please change it for me.

101 Bagley easily boosts to a 102 so if an upgrade is what you need then go for a 103ovr if you have enough coins. Check the AH and see what 103 you can afford. If you can't afford a 103 then there are plenty of 102s that boost to a 103. Maybe check Horry with the boost.

Amma

Rookie 1
101 Bagley easily boosts to a 102 so if an upgrade is what you need then go for a 103ovr if you have enough coins. Check the AH and see what 103 you can afford. If you can't afford a 103 then there are plenty of 102s that boost to a 103. Maybe check Horry with the boost.

Yeah I agree but I no have more coins again to get horry with the boost and clucth ability, it's expensive but maybe I can go with horry 102 with no clucth.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.