• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Other "Free" Pack from Today

bdking112

Rookie 1
Hi guys,

Did you all have two free packs in your inbox today? The standard pack that we get each day was typical for me, pulled a bronze player but the other pack that had all the Trending players was incredible. I pulled the Trending 83 Booker and 84 Porzingis along with several gold Trending players.

Did anyone else get anything good from this pack?

cire2245

Rookie 3
Re: "Other" Free Pack from Today

Received none, or are you talking about the legue achievement pack? The last reward where there are guaranteed elites. I got mine earlier and got 2 elites.

dub365

All-Star 1

It's a 3 pack bundle for spending 5k cash & it obviously worked for having spent it in the past bc I didn't spend any today. I didn't get anything good,just golds& tokens. Leaguemate pulled trending Harden though

i havent spent 5k cash in 3seasons and got squat :D
Lol got nothing as well though I did spend free 10k in NBA cash on now and later packs at the end of last seaeon. I guess that doesn't count.

Edit: After reading the description you have to buy 5k nba cash not spend it. So any free cash spent won't unlock it.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Hi guys,

Did you all have two free packs in your inbox today? The standard pack that we get each day was typical for me, pulled a bronze player but the other pack that had all the Trending players was incredible. I pulled the Trending 83 Booker and 84 Porzingis along with several gold Trending players.

I think the title should have been other 'free' pack.

Lol

So did u buy 5k cash?

MagicFans

Rookie 1

Hi guys,

I've spent 5k last season and got the pack. No elite pulled tho.

hviana1979

Rookie 1

Lol got nothing as well though I did spend free 10k in NBA cash on now and later packs at the end of last seaeon. I guess that doesn't count.

Edit: After reading the description you have to buy 5k nba cash not spend it. So any free cash spent won't unlock it.

I've never bought 5k before cash but received those packs yesterday. Maybe they count the cash generated by videos and achievements. Pulled only golds and a bunch of impact tokens.

I've never bought 5k before cash but received those packs yesterday. Maybe they count the cash generated by videos and achievements. Pulled only golds and a bunch of impact tokens.
Huh, that's strange. The description clearly says you have to buy 5k cash to unlock the pack.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I got it and haven't bought 5k cash directly but I did buy plenty of the item+cash packs last season but I got it on both my accounts I don't think I got enough of those for it to equal 5k on my alt

I got it and haven't bought 5k cash directly but I did buy plenty of the item+cash packs last season but I got it on both my accounts I don't think I got enough of those for it to equal 5k on my alt
So it looks like you had to spend real money at some point?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So it looks like you had to spend real money at some point?

Yeah I'd be shocked if someone got it without spending anything on that account or device (maybe it carries over through all accounts linked to that device the main account is on)

bdking112

Rookie 1

Hi guys,

I think the title should have been other 'free' pack.

Lol

So did u buy 5k cash?

LOL, about the title, I think you're right though...

Ya know, I have spent money on buying cash but I don't think I've bought that much. I'm not really sure to tell you the truth.

Mossberg

Rookie 1
I scored trending85 embiid and 86 Bledsoe from these Packs on main account but nada on my no money spent. Blew my mind when I saw double elites and not crappy Elites either. Sold the pair for 1.6 mil in which I bought masked Kyrie and 85 Victor Oladipo so definitely a fair trade.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.