• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Only way to get 102 or 100 Spurs DeRozan is to pay up?

DAwaldo21

Rookie 1
Then what is the point of this if it is unattainable without $? Will his price at least come near the 20 million range? I have 16 mill at the moment. If you're asking about the reason for the "urgency" I have to get him, Spurs fan here lol. Sucks that I have to choose between Manu Gigoatbili and Derozan at one position.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yes that is the only way to build or pull him but his price will likely be way more then that because of its rarity since not many will pull the 102 or pay to build the 100

Alekk

Rookie 2
Short answer: yes.

Long answer: all the offseason cards so far have been complete moneygrabs and this is no exception. They're designed to be as desirable as possible to swindle you of all your cash.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
There is a 102 NBA and 102 Classic Demar in my AH - nba bid is 15.5m with 17 mins to go and classic is 25.7m with 1 hour and 45 to go.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.