• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Offseason Movers LeBron and Shaq

Re: Another Shaq card

You start off with an 70 over and can upgrade it to an 85. Brian reckons FTP can probably reach an 83 OVR if they grind consistently. All cards from the promo will be auctionable.

The next Harden Chapter will drop in a few weeks.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Re: Another Shaq Card

Hey Common,

I edited your original post with a screenshot of the news.

I removed 4katosh link to insta.

Sorry, just strongly dislike that turd.

No worries,

You can choose either the Lebron or Shaq for free. If you want the other card, you need to pay 199 cash in the store.

X020179

Pro 1
Re: Another Shaq Card

Hey Common,

I edited your original post with a screenshot of the news.

I removed 4katosh link to insta.

Sorry, just strongly dislike that turd.

Probably why I couldn?t see it. Dude blocked me on Instagram because I called him out on his horrible moderation.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Did I miss something that bad about 4katosh?

I remember some of his disputes with Stewie but I didn't think they were that bad.

And in the end he was following what the site owners wanted - like legend - i.e censoring links to this forum - and I didn't expect him to be a rebel against the ownership.

Brian confirmed there will be a Kawhi elite. I'm sure there will be others too. I imagine it will follow the same format as Rookies with store offers and Legendary cards on the weekend.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

I remember some of his disputes with Stewie but I didn't think they were that bad.

And in the end he was following what the site owners wanted - like legend - i.e censoring links to this forum - and I didn't expect him to be a rebel against the ownership.

There were a few instances via PM that he got out of line with myself & Stewie and banned for no reason.

Nothing to do with the linking, just his attitude and sense of self importance.

vagabond1231

Rookie 1

There were a few instances via PM that he got out of line with myself & Stewie and banned for no reason.

Nothing to do with the linking, just his attitude and sense of self importance.

Bless your soul, I thought I was the only one.. +1 to what aramwot said.

Looks like it could be a promising campaign so far. They should rename it Stamina Movers, though lol...

Edit: at least the increase in stamina correlates with more set items

TripDubb

Rookie 1
Promo is looking better than Rookies already.

Still need to buy set items with coins, but it's 5 Moving Boxes for 10k coins and it only takes 1 Moving Box for a 75+ gold, so you could make a good profit off that.

Need 15 Moving Boxes and 25 gold mover players for an 81+ elite. That's about 80k coins.

Glad we got new content, but it looks like the rookie bonus for Showdown is gone....in the middle of the showdown season lmao. Shucks, that was so helpful. Was hoping it'd at least last the next few days til season end.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.