• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Offseason Movers LeBron and Shaq

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
Looks like movers Marc Gasol had his 3 point rating nerfed from 87 to 80.

These are the little things that bother me in this game. why would you change something that people take for granted that will not change like player stats?

Hate to break it to y'all, and I understand it's not Off Season, but MVP Harden also dropped 3pt from 89 to 79 I believe even though few other stats went up.. I personally stopped at 1-4 2nd one, but I really don't like these sudden changes without notices.

Alekk

Rookie 2

These are the little things that bother me in this game. why would you change something that people take for granted that will not change like player stats?

Hate to break it to y'all, and I understand it's not Off Season, but MVP Harden also dropped 3pt from 89 to 79 I believe even though few other stats went up.. I personally stopped at 1-4 2nd one, but I really don't like these sudden changes without notices.

You're thinking of his mid-range. It dropped from 89 to 79. Agility and contested shot dropped about 10 too. I'm all in for getting more realistic stats, but changing stats of cards we own is a big no-no.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Are you talking about s2 MVP Harden or s3 80 OVR Thunder Rolls Harden? His 3pt shot is 78 but if what you're saying is true then that explains the dramatic difference I've noticed lately in SD with his long range shots.

edlllpt

Pro 1

You're thinking of his mid-range. It dropped from 89 to 79. Agility and contested shot dropped about 10 too. I'm all in for getting more realistic stats, but changing stats of cards we own is a big no-no.

^ I noticed his mid-range percentage showing 79% instead of 84%.

dub365

All-Star 1
The current top 4 in SD all have 85 LeBron and 85 Shaq...how much does that even cost?????

That's what I was thinking last night. Decent amount of 83 OVR teams in top 50. That's sooo much $ and we're not even to Tip off yet. Lol, they have better teams than Waggoner, the game Dev. He's only rocking an 82 & he doesn't have to pay for it.

martin_AI

Rookie 1
Wonder why did they erase the gold offseason set and the master set items.. now the only way we can get master shaq or master lebron tokens is through rep.. are they trying to get us to spend money? Because the reps needed to buy the tokens require a huge load of gameplay (which will cost money if we decide to invest in stamina)

TripDubb

Rookie 1
Wonder why did they erase the gold offseason set and the master set items.. now the only way we can get master shaq or master lebron tokens is through rep.. are they trying to get us to spend money? Because the reps needed to buy the tokens require a huge load of gameplay (which will cost money if we decide to invest in stamina)
It's bugged

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.