• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Offseason Movers LeBron and Shaq

The initial attachment shows the other cards for Shaq and Lebron. My game only shows up to 76ovr, I?m I missing something?

I see it says coming soon but if it?s coming soon, where did that screenshot come from?

I want to know how much stuff I need to say for those cards.

It was a screenshot from the test server.

The 83 requires 41 items and the 85 requires 72.

You'll need the campaign completion token if you want to claim the 85 OVR. The final event requires 100 stamina.

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
My Kawhi OVR 80 is making bricks like Lonzo from 40 stamina Blitz event.. anyone feel like EA dropped shooting percentage...?
He makes open shots no problem in the other events and SD. Matter in fact, this guy just made open 3 even with shooting bar at red in SD. I guess it was because he was wide open? Anyone else by chance having same issue?

My Kawhi OVR 80 is making bricks like Lonzo from 40 stamina Blitz event.. anyone feel like EA dropped shooting percentage...?
He makes open shots no problem in the other events and SD. Matter in fact, this guy just made open 3 even with shooting bar at red in SD. I guess it was because he was wide open? Anyone else by chance having same issue?

Yes, I'm pretty sure EA will alter shooting percentages whenever it pleases on a game to game or event basis. It sucks. I had people tell me "mix in mid range shots, not all 3s". Missed 3 wide open ""84 percent" mid range shots. In a row. Perfect releases. It sucks, but that's currently the way it is.

If anyone knows how to counter iit, please tell me. These are shots where I even wait a pinch for their feet to get set, still brick.

1 and 3 @ such an early stage would have been fair..
5 and 10 is ludicrous!
Time 2 start selling again....

1 and 3 would have definitely kept me going for it.

I just dont get the reasoning behind sets that require 5 or sometimes 10 or more elites. I could maybe understand it when there was coin selling and people making millions in the AH but that's over with.

Gareth64

Rookie 1
Yeah this promo looks done for F2P with 5 and 10 elites required for the 83OVR and 85OVR. Are they any elites or specifically offseason elites? Must be any elite but I?m not sure and off-season elites would be ridiculous.

Got to be worth going for both 80OVR Lebron and Shaq now for F2P players (if you haven?t been already) now we know the 83 and 85 requirements.

That 83 will be hard to get. Right now I have both the 80 LeBron and Shaq. 83 master require 5 elites, 15 of each master set items and the 80 overalls. Might not be grindable

Yeah this promo looks done for F2P with 5 and 10 elites required for the 83OVR and 85OVR. Are they any elites or specifically offseason elites? Must be any elite but I?m not sure and off-season elites would be ridiculous.

Got to be worth going for both 80OVR Lebron and Shaq now for F2P players (if you haven?t been already) now we know the 83 and 85 requirements.

Do you still have to buy the Shaq in the store if you claimed Lebron or is Shaq available some other way?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Do you still have to buy the Shaq in the store if you claimed Lebron or is Shaq available some other way?

No that's the only way

edlllpt

Pro 1
Looks like movers Marc Gasol had his 3 point rating nerfed from 87 to 80.

These are the little things that bother me in this game. why would you change something that people take for granted that will not change like player stats?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.