• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Offseason Movers LeBron and Shaq

rrfb

Rookie 1
It sucks that we need to wait til tomorrow to get the Raptors events and then another day on top of that to access the Warriors events. I'm not sure what the point of that is.

Also I think the blitz events rewards are a bit buggy. The "hard" event is supposed to give two silver cards, but I pulled one silver and a master Lebron token.

X020179

Pro 1
It sucks that we need to wait til tomorrow to get the Raptors events and then another day on top of that to access the Warriors events. I'm not sure what the point of that is.

Also I think the blitz events rewards are a bit buggy. The "hard" event is supposed to give two silver cards, but I pulled one silver and a master Lebron token.

They aren?t bugged, you have a chance of getting a master token in place of a silver player. Be thankful, you?ll need them for the sets

WeTheNorth

Rookie 1
What is King of LA?

I bought a pack that's supposed to unlock King of LA but I don't see "King of LA" anywhere. Anyone know what King of LA is and where it's supposed to be?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: What is King of LA?

I bought a pack that's supposed to unlock King of LA but I don't see "King of LA" anywhere. Anyone know what King of LA is and where it's supposed to be?

What pack was this? Was it the Showdown King of LA pack because if it was then it gave you a collectible needed to get LeBron to 76 overall and if it was the one you buy with real money then it does the same you have a 75% of pulling that same collectible and if it was the NBA cash pack or free LeBron pack then it just gave you a 70 overall LeBron card needed to start the string of LeBron sets

WeTheNorth

Rookie 1

What pack was this? Was it the Showdown King of LA pack because if it was then it gave you a collectible needed to get LeBron to 76 overall and if it was the one you buy with real money then it does the same you have a 75% of pulling that same collectible and if it was the NBA cash pack or free LeBron pack then it just gave you a 70 overall LeBron card needed to start the string of LeBron sets

It was the one you buy with real money. Thanks for the explanation!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

It was the one you buy with real money. Thanks for the explanation!

No problem

Angtheman

Rookie 1
The initial attachment shows the other cards for Shaq and Lebron. My game only shows up to 76ovr, I?m I missing something?

I see it says coming soon but if it?s coming soon, where did that screenshot come from?

I want to know how much stuff I need to say for those cards.

The initial attachment shows the other cards for Shaq and Lebron. My game only shows up to 76ovr, I?m I missing something?

I see it says coming soon but if it?s coming soon, where did that screenshot come from?

I want to know how much stuff I need to say for those cards.

Gamechangers on youtube have access to the whole promo, that's why you saw the 83 & 85 version

They are coming soon (probably with a 80 version before)

cire2245

Rookie 3
What makes me curious is the definition: 'unlocks king of la mega special while on my alt account where i got shaq, it says 'unlocks shaq diesel mega special'. So what are these mega specials are? Are they some other packs or sets? I am talking about the one that costs real money.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Anyone has a suggestion on the best way to get boxes and master items?
Use the rep packs (25k for 1 master) or use the silver to master set...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.