• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Now they need to stop the league hopping

But that will never happen

It?s just as bad as glitching, we kill this team replay them and they all 105s now and all different names. What a joke gets f-ing life

betaman411

All-Star 1
Do you know if you can earn more tokens this way? I hate League hopping too but I need about 20 more League tokens than I can earn in the time left! Does Medved need a 102?! Haha

betaman411

All-Star 1
You don?t get any tokens if you play more than one league a day.
Thanks for confirming. I think EA needs to address this then. 100 League Tokens in 1 month with 11 possible per week makes this the only set you can't complete from scratch since the Pantheon promo began. Not to mention, unlike the Rep pack set, there was no other set to spend rep on so stockpiling was forced. That's not the case with League tokens - especially if you consider the training pack which was virtually essential considering the high cost of training. The triple double pack, 84 and 87 FF sets were obviously less desirable but still available nonetheless.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Maybe EA intended it this way: to encourage some players to league hop.

If not, they can always make the tokens easy to get later on. Maybe eventually they will anyway.

ukmj23

Rookie 1

If not, they can always make the tokens easy to get later on. Maybe eventually they will anyway.

As Jonbronbron mentioned earlier, you don?t get any tokens if you play more than one league tourney a day. To be more precise, if you abandon the league while the tourney still takes place and even return before the same tourney ends, you only get a training pack instead of a league token despite winning the tourney. This has been an implemented countermeasure to discourage league hopping earlier in the seaon to get fan favourite players too fast.

ukmj23

Rookie 1
Thanks for confirming. I think EA needs to address this then. 100 League Tokens in 1 month with 11 possible per week makes this the only set you can't complete from scratch since the Pantheon promo began. Not to mention, unlike the Rep pack set, there was no other set to spend rep on so stockpiling was forced. That's not the case with League tokens - especially if you consider the training pack which was virtually essential considering the high cost of training. The triple double pack, 84 and 87 FF sets were obviously less desirable but still available nonetheless.

Excellent points and EA definitely needs to address this issue regarding league tokens. They could have exchange sets such as shards for league tokens etc. 100 league tokens is just ridiculous without prior announcements. But that is just EA for you.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Excellent points and EA definitely needs to address this issue regarding league tokens. They could have exchange sets such as shards for league tokens etc. 100 league tokens is just ridiculous without prior announcements. But that is just EA for you.
Thanks for your post. I was starting to feel like I was crazy for feeling this way since no one else has really commented on it.

Altavilla

Pro 1

As Jonbronbron mentioned earlier, you don?t get any tokens if you play more than one league tourney a day. To be more precise, if you abandon the league while the tourney still takes place and even return before the same tourney ends, you only get a training pack instead of a league token despite winning the tourney. This has been an implemented countermeasure to discourage league hopping earlier in the seaon to get fan favourite players too fast.

Gotcha,,, thanks

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.