• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Nov. 22nd downtime and coming Changes

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hi guys,

Our apologies for the recent down time today. Unfortunately our host had some technical issues and we were forced offline for the last 6 or so hours. They are a reliable company so it's unlikely this happens often.

We also wanted to share with you you some new and exciting news on what we are doing with the Community. NbaliveCommunity will be moving to a better forum platform called vBulletin (this is what nbagg was built on)

In our infancy time was of the essence - as some of our older, legacy users recall, GG was closing down back when we came together here and we needed to launch in time for more people to know an alternative message board existed.

We achieved that within 24-48 hours.

Now, it's time to upgrade.

Expect some great news changes, faster loading times, easier navigation, easier PM system, Thank you system, tagging system and
many more that we are looking into.

When we do, do the switch - there may be some down time, however I will do my best to let you guys know when this will be and for roughly how many hours. I expect it shouldn't take more than 4-6 hours, and then some time to (with your help) work out any kinks. Changing platforms isn't always seamless.

If you guys have any questions - feel free to comment below.

Cheers,

A

Gareth64

Rookie 1
Re: Today's downtime and coming Changes

All good! Thanks for working on improvements. I?m glad the website?s back, was worried it was down for good! Lmao

cire2245

Rookie 3

Feel relieved to see this site up again. This has already been said many times but again, great job and thanks for all your effort admins and creators of this site.

vagabond1231

Rookie 1

I see, is there any rallying point we can head to? I was lowkey freaking out that only site about NBA Live Mobile was gone.

Happy Thanksgiving to yall and thank you for admins always upgrading NBALM forum!

cire2245

Rookie 3

Yeah, wondering as well if there is somewhere we can go to. I even thought about contacting you in-game ti know what happened (through your league or ign) but realized it was not possible.

Sirricky14

Rookie 1

A big thanks to all of you guys for making this site for the community.

Godbless to all of you!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I see, is there any rallying point we can head to? I was lowkey freaking out that only site about NBA Live Mobile was gone.

Happy Thanksgiving to yall and thank you for admins always upgrading NBALM forum!

We have a Facebook page under the same name as well or you can contact me on Twitter @Stewie309 and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that celebrates it

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yeah, wondering as well if there is somewhere we can go to. I even thought about contacting you in-game ti know what happened (through your league or ign) but realized it was not possible.

You can visit the Facebook page if this ever happens again which it shouldn't but it's under the same name

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Hey guys,

You are all most welcome - it's a pleasure serving the community.

I don't think we will ever close down - not as long as you guys are here too..

If there is any down time or you can' get onto the site, here is the link to the FB page where either Stewie or myself respond to questions etc.

https://www.facebook.com/nbalivecommunity/

Cheers guys.

A

Jkillyan

Rookie 1

I was worried today because this is the only forum on NBALM serious and with always new topics.

Thanks guys for the work you do.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.