• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Not selling

G34

Rookie 1
it might take some tries, but almost all things sell eventually.
101/9999999999 is usually the best way to go for everything other than high value or rare cards.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There’s 50 minutes left to the auction and no bids yet
It isn't a guarantee plus when you post a card it will either sell in the first hour or get a bid/sell in the last hour often times being a bid so don't worry

JonathanClay

Rookie 1
I haven’t been able to sell platinum jerseys for weeks now. I’ve tried 100/9999999 101/9999999. Neither work for me

I can sell players no problem. Just sold a bunch of 77s, 76s and others. Sold instantly. Some are bets so it also sold. Anyways, I find coaches hard to sell like none sold for me. Prices have dropped a lot, I noticed. 80 overall wiggins, i sold him for 500k early on in the season. I’m glad I did cuz his price are nowhere close to what it once was

dub365

All-Star 1
For some reason they have strange price caps on the jerseys/boosts/courts. Ultras can't be posted below 2.35 mil, so onc nothing is selling if there's no demand at that price. Same thing with elites, they're low capped at 193k which is still more than ppl want to pay since they're easy to come by and there's way to buy them cheap & build a Royal item for less than 20mil..... ridiculous

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.