• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

North Pole Promo.

jeforious

Rookie 1
Do we get to Select a 90ovr Master for this promo or are we able to get all 3 Masters? if so is this even a possible grind? thx guys.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Are the master milestones written anywhere?
Master select is at 175k as we can all see but if you look at reward bar in main screen of promo there are 2 90 ovr players but idk if they are master or different players...one is at 350k and other is at 525k snowflakes

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Master select is at 175k as we can all see but if you look at reward bar in main screen of promo there are 2 90 ovr players but idk if they are master or different players...one is at 350k and other is at 525k snowflakes
Ya figured the 175k one.. and saw the 350k and 525k on discord.. was wondering what the source was.
One master is just grind able.. 2 requires stamina (pro packs and bottles .. maybe jersey)
Don't think 3 is grind able f2p

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Ya figured the 175k one.. and saw the 350k and 525k on discord.. was wondering what the source was.
One master is just grind able.. 2 requires stamina (pro packs and bottles .. maybe jersey)
Don't think 3 is grind able f2p
I bought jersey's and im on pace for that second 90 ovr,3rd is for $$
But tbh i didnt bought jersey for 2nd master but to reach as far is posible in that reward bar because of all extra packs and presents

Altavilla

Pro 1
I’ve been playing quite a bit of SD. Some on manual, most on auto.

Seems like the best way to grind this, specially because it also gives Live Pass points. With a lot of people playing SD I usually get opponents 86 and under (I’m currently ranked around #5000) which means I can win my quarter on autoplay enough times to make it preferable to season.

And the more people playing, the easier it gets I suppose...

Altavilla

Pro 1
I’ve been playing quite a bit of SD. Some on manual, most on auto.

Seems like the best way to grind this, specially because it also gives Live Pass points. With a lot of people playing SD I usually get opponents 86 and under (I’m currently ranked around #5000) which means I can win my quarter on autoplay enough times to make it preferable to season.

And the more people playing, the easier it gets I suppose...
Just been upgraded to legend on SD and it’s mostly 87+ opponents now, so the above mentioned strategy (autoplaying SD) no longer works for me.

Kamur0

Rookie 1
That's weird, I'm autoplaying almost every game (86 SS Lineup), nevertheless I have about 800 k points. Of course, you lose a good amount, but imho the saved time is much worthier.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Who has stats on 88 ovr Gary Harris vs Bradley Beal. I'm thinking who should I pull. I have 86 doncic superstar and 86 Beal street

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Looks like you can get 3. You get one from the last event once you have 175k. Then if you reach 375 and 525 you get two more. Looks like you could pick the same one each time if you wanted to
Is this confirmed by someone.. it says 90 ovr player not 90 ovr master selecr

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.