• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

North Pole Promo.

betaman411

All-Star 1
How many options are there for the guaranteed 90 at 350k and 525k promo pts? I know we can’t choose but I’m curious what cards are dropping?

On a side note, seems odd they haven’t upgraded the contents of the bonus tier select packs?!

TomH

Pro 2
No. And the requirement to upgrade to 92 is insane, unbelievable. Chose to buy 94 Nunn from AH over upgrading Curry from 90 to 92,

that 90/92 Curry‘s ai is good, frustrating to defend. First Curry card since I’ve been playing that is difficult to defend.

betaman411

All-Star 1
that 90/92 Curry‘s ai is good, frustrating to defend. First Curry card since I’ve been playing that is difficult to defend.
Seems the antidote is another Curry card. Been facing a lot of 92’s in SD and notice big margins on both sides when they’re matched up. 92 Curry has been a beast in Arena too.

TomH

Pro 2
Seems the antidote is another Curry card. Been facing a lot of 92’s in SD and notice big margins on both sides when they’re matched up. 92 Curry has been a beast in Arena too.

I made my biggest boneheaded move yet in this campaign. I was thinking (my first mistake) that we could get all 3 90 masters. Was playing SD with my LD lineup and it needed a boost so I took Motumbo “first.” Missed out on Curry. My boosted 92 Motumbo was quickly relegated to the bench and I missed out on a great card. I face that damn 90/92 Curry almost every match in SD which I’m grinding the piss out (mostly non-stop autoplay) of to complete live pass (probably by Tuesday). shooting for 220,000-225,000 points by end of today. Also made a mistake there by not taking the starting offer with 25k live pass points, cash and 91 Mitchell.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I made my biggest boneheaded move yet in this campaign. I was thinking (my first mistake) that we could get all 3 90 masters. Was playing SD with my LD lineup and it needed a boost so I took Motumbo “first.” Missed out on Curry. My boosted 92 Motumbo was quickly relegated to the bench and I missed out on a great card. I face that damn 90/92 Curry almost every match in SD which I’m grinding the piss out (mostly non-stop autoplay) of to complete live pass (probably by Tuesday). shooting for 220,000-225,000 points by end of today. Also made a mistake there by not taking the starting offer with 25k live pass points, cash and 91 Mitchell.
Wait, so you’re gunning for Lillard with just the regular pass? Holy F...I’m only at 70k and feel like I’ve been playing nonstop for a week. 🤦🏻‍♂️

TomH

Pro 2
Wait, so you’re gunning for Lillard with just the regular pass? Holy F...I’m only at 70k and feel like I’ve been playing nonstop for a week. 🤦🏻‍♂️
No I bought the $9 premium. You only get Lillard with premium. And I’m using the daily skip a level. I’m at 215,000. I’m using autoplay about 95% of the time. even that is exhausting. I’m constantly tied to it. I need a robot. lol

betaman411

All-Star 1
No I bought the $9 premium. You only get Lillard with premium. And I’m using the daily skip a level. I’m at 215,000. I’m using autoplay about 95% of the time. even that is exhausting. I’m constantly tied to it. I need a robot. lol
Ok, by regular pass I meant the $9 one without any bonus pts. But you answered my question with the daily skip a level. Sounds exhausting. Find a click bot if you’re on Android.

TomH

Pro 2
Ok, by regular pass I meant the $9 one without any bonus pts. But you answered my question with the daily skip a level. Sounds exhausting. Find a click bot if you’re on Android.
Haha. iOS. I’m dead set on hitting 125k today, 254 tomorrow, then the skip in Tuesday morning will be 250,000. ive already played one guy who had Lillard yesterday. Must not have slept for 12 days.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
More of a thank you versus a complaint. View attachment 3250
As one of the 8 winners on instagram. Plus some nba cash bonus
Moved it to a more appropriate thread and how much NBA cash did they give you was it really 10k or was that to represent the cost of Nunn lol

Wait nevermind saw on reddit they gave you 10k wow they gave you 10k cash and a card that was 10k cash they basically gave you $200 for Christmas lol

Last edited:

EvilGOD

Rookie 1
Screenshot_2019-12-29-19-13-03-118_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
pulled this in my oly platinum gift at 175k snowflakes -

Sold for 3.5m but his gameplay is good .
Needed the coins so.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Moved it to a more appropriate thread and how much NBA cash did they give you was it really 10k or was that to represent the cost of Nunn lol

Wait nevermind saw on reddit they gave you 10k wow they gave you 10k cash and a card that was 10k cash they basically gave you $200 for Christmas lol
Wait, you saw it on reddit? How? I dont understand, even someone in my league was like "I saw they gave you 10k " and I didnt even say anything. Did the other 7 winners get 10k too?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Wait, you saw it on reddit? How? I dont understand, even someone in my league was like "I saw they gave you 10k " and I didnt even say anything. Did the other 7 winners get 10k too?
Yup other winners got it too.. supposedly they were supposed to give the player earlier.. since they didn't, they over compensated

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Guess it wasn't you but someone posted that they got 10k cash and a ghost from the IG drawing

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.