• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

North Pole Promo.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I better be able to upgrade Curry to 92 or I'll be pissed. Like I grind & spend time, effort, &money to get to 525k and all I get is a rando 90? Shit on a biscuit....

Between the Days of Xmas promo being impossible for some crappy 89s to this where you only get one Master & nobody tells you so.....EA is on Santa's loser list
Yeah EA doing EA things

TomH

Pro 2
looks like we are getting 9 94 ghosts with ability for merely 10,000 nba cash each. I’m speculating that just 75 Christmas diamonds will open a choice pack to pick one.

Remember last year when we opened presents on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and the day after with guaranteed 94 ghosts? Yeah that was great.

Does the E in EA stand for Ebenzer?

benkangquan

Rookie 1
looks like we are getting 9 94 ghosts with ability for merely 10,000 nba cash each. I’m speculating that just 75 Christmas diamonds will open a choice pack to pick one.

Remember last year when we opened presents on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and the day after with guaranteed 94 ghosts? Yeah that was great.

I doubt it. They are probably pullable from platinum presents at about 5% chance

dub365

All-Star 1

Hopefully they're still in the presents. I went & checked & last year they were $100 as well but I think the packs only showed up once Xmas day hit & they were already out in the wild

Screenshot_20191224-212001.png

At least this year you can use NBA cash & they're not Straight-money packs

TomH

Pro 2
Hopefully they're still in the presents. I went & checked & last year they were $100 as well but I think the packs only showed up once Xmas day hit & they were already out in the wild

At least this year you can use NBA cash & they're not Straight-money packs

i got my first present 94s last year on Christmas Eve With the first present opening. Last year there was a certain elite present that absolutely guaranteed a 94 Ghost. This year it’s the lottery crap like the Christmas Countdown waste of time. I’m guessing we will see more and more since EA just looks at their sub Reddit and the endless ”look at my random pull” posts. It’s becoming the hallmark of S4.

now maybe there will be guaranteed 94 ghosts in some of the remaining presents, but I highly doubt it.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.