• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Noche Latina Promo

darbanville

Rookie 1
u need to reach 200k colour points to get the key.

89 sets of the 87 and the 91 grand master will be released on 23rd
Will there 3 91 ovr master for each colour or just only 1? And another question do u mean 89 drumm. 89 murray like that for the next days?

This promo is too hard for me. My overall line up is 82 but AI got +14 boost to every stat. It was hard to complete all the challenges.

TomH

Pro 2
Sounds like just one 91 Grandmaster, different than the rest of the cards/ players
If you click info on the event map it says on 24th one 89 master that requires the 3 promo 87s. And then it says the 89 can be boosted to 91, presumably that’s with the keys and probably some more stuff like a bunch of player cards, because this dev team is all about more stuff

The problem is I need Drummond for my strategic lineup.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
are all 3 masters really grindable? havent bothered with this promo as it seems cant even grind one 87 master let alone all 3. am I missing something here?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
are all 3 masters really grindable? havent bothered with this promo as it seems cant even grind one 87 master let alone all 3. am I missing something here?
Easy.. no promo is not grindable since s4. Even casual grinding can give u enough stuff to sell to buy an 87 of the ah

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.