• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Noche Latina Promo

betaman411

All-Star 1
For those that say the promo sucked, is it because of the rewards? I felt this promo structure was one of the better formats to date. The blend of auctionable players with the standard promo grind made it a lot more versatile than most other promos.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
For those that say the promo sucked, is it because of the rewards? I felt this promo structure was one of the better formats to date. The blend of auctionable players with the standard promo grind made it a lot more versatile than most other promos.
to expand on this:
you could just sell all the 75/80/82s from day 1 and made millions
you could grind casually and easily get one 87
hard grind and get 3
grind and use the ah and get 91 booker.
when a promo gives u so many options,imo its not bad. ya sure they could have returned the 87s on doing the booker set.. or had more master options but no promo is perfect

I set myself a simple goal of two 87s and was able to complete that goal while still making a profit. I like the fact that you could use the AH in the promo, which is something they rarely let us do anymore. I understand that people are upset that Booker is in the same position as Harden, and that his boost isn't anything special, but I was never in the running for Booker and I don't spend money on Live Passes. 87 OVR was low for the Masters, and people were upset that they didn't get the 87s back, but that's something we've been spoiled with in the early promos and not something they've traditionally done. The keys being auctionable (and cheap) was weird. The dev in charge also does This Date, so it seems like he needs to learn a few tricks about how to make users happier.

Mobile Madness looks like more of the same, to be honest.

dub365

All-Star 1
I thought it was just poorly thought out in terms of user experience. The 87s were too low in OVR, IMO. The fact that you had to trade 3 of them for an 89 wasn't a good return either. The blind Master could have worked out better.....but since he's the same position and style as LP Harden and doesn't even give a team boost.....I give it a thumbs down as well. If you have to work your butt off by grinding AND working the AH or by spending a lot.... the Master should be worthwhile. This one was not and the surprise factor pissed off a lot of us.

Sure, it's great that we were able to use the AH to make coins but I feel like that's at least a 50/50 unintended benefit.....you know EA likes to make us poor, not rich. Overall, it wasn't the worst promo ever but what makes me say it sucked is that several things left a bad taste in my mouth and I spent a lot of time this week to get a bench boost for Harden...🥱

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
For me it sucked because of the events. Both the 20- 25 stamina event and the 30 stamina blitz event are one and the same and am bored to death with it. After you do the other events you are doing the 30 stamina blitz the whole day and makes me wanna bang my head to the damn floor doing it. Tired of it and just wanted to bypass the promo to save myself from quitting altogether.

I would honestly like EA to be creative in how we accomplish challenges. Find a way to make it more fun playing mobile basketball than just doing one event over and over again( hundreds of times) or if they make us do it then make it a shorter one like the one basket thingy. Its not like we practicing to play in the NBA geeesh. Be creative or make it short so the interest stays in the game.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
The fact that most of grinders let alone those who activate live pass(probably 96-97) are already at 92-93 it make the promo looks bad,but in overall terms IMO ill give 8/10 just because if you started from begining to sell promo players you could make millions which is rare thing from EA allowing us to make coins from promos
My only issue is that i always somehow fall short of stamina😁😂

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.