• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

No Money Spent Lineup.. Done with boosting.. Now need some suggestion about court

nephilione

Rookie 1
I need a suggestion about court .is there any court which gives +6 boost? or suggest me a good court for those lineups..
BlueStacks_ScreenShot1.jpg
BlueStacks_ScreenShot2.jpg

chappy

Rookie 1
No +6 courts.....highest is the +5 April Fool's court (Defensive Rebounding)......which is available on the AH.

I believe other than that, best you can get is +3 of anything....

combat008

Rookie 1
No +6 courts.....highest is the +5 April Fool's court (Defensive Rebounding)......which is available on the AH.

I believe other than that, best you can get is +3 of anything....
April fools court or UA rush court? Which is better?

Jehrzy

Rookie 1
April Fool's court for sure. You're not looking for a new SG for your bench instead of West, though?

Edit -if you're low on funds, you can get Gasol from the Playoffs Promo who's also shooting lineup and insert Vince instead of West to keep the boost from the mascot.

There is a Miami court from the Vice Nights promo with +4 3p boost to the team. But it's unauctionable.

Some p2w guys use it in SD.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.