• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

No AH until next week

TomH

Pro 2
I get it but X020179 X020179 is hinting at your real problem. Those cards that come up already sold aren't necessarily from botters. I've been sniping since season 1 and it's definitely harder than it was then but there's still two main factors for me: 1) time invested and 2) AH refresh cycle. The first is completely controllable but the 2nd makes the first even worse. Either way, it still feels like a manual process is required before the bot can do its thing. Heopfully you can tell us how it goes once the AH is back up.

Right the refresh is problematic. At best on my iOS at home its 1 second, usually 2. At worst, it’s the circle of doom followed by network server connection problem. Worse at the office WiFi.

As for time, I use an atomic clock app and time the drops to the second. I’ve spent a lot of time. But it hasn’t helped (the again my reaction time isn’t what it once was). I was going to focus more time on later night Friday, but .... EA took that opportunity away. Still, I know from league members who also play in other leagues that many, if not most, of these teams that have 4 or 5 unboosted 110s are using bots. There are teams with Lebron, Harden, Kawhi, Pierce, and Shaq. If that ain’t bots they have good enough reaction time to be making big money doing something else but snipe ah.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Right the refresh is problematic. At best on my iOS at home its 1 second, usually 2. At worst, it’s the circle of doom followed by network server connection problem. Worse at the office WiFi.

As for time, I use an atomic clock app and time the drops to the second. I’ve spent a lot of time. But it hasn’t helped (the again my reaction time isn’t what it once was). I was going to focus more time on later night Friday, but .... EA took that opportunity away. Still, I know from league members who also play in other leagues that many, if not most, of these teams that have 4 or 5 unboosted 110s are using bots. There are teams with Lebron, Harden, Kawhi, Pierce, and Shaq. If that ain’t bots they have good enough reaction time to be making big money doing something else but snipe ah.
Before "hot" players this was the way to make coins in season 1 and first part of season 2 (before the AH bot...at least I think the AH bot came in s2 but who knows, everything blends together these days!). The atomic clock, floating clocks etc are all must haves but unless you build the bot to cyle with an auto refresh of the the AH every 5min (plus a few seconds) and then spam the crap out of the bid and buy now buttons, it just feels like a lot of work with very random results. I mean sure, if you have hours to spend in the AH then fine (that's what I did in S1 rather than play the actual game) but I found myself building better OVR teams just for the sake of OVR and having little time to enjoy actual gameplay. But hey, if you get this thing working then shoot me a PM! ;)

TomH

Pro 2
Before "hot" players this was the way to make coins in season 1 and first part of season 2 (before the AH bot...at least I think the AH bot came in s2 but who knows, everything blends together these days!). The atomic clock, floating clocks etc are all must haves but unless you build the bot to cyle with an auto refresh of the the AH every 5min (plus a few seconds) and then spam the crap out of the bid and buy now buttons, it just feels like a lot of work with very random results. I mean sure, if you have hours to spend in the AH then fine (that's what I did in S1 rather than play the actual game) but I found myself building better OVR teams just for the sake of OVR and having little time to enjoy actual gameplay. But hey, if you get this thing working then shoot me a PM! ;)

Not a bot. Just using the atomic clock for my manual efforts. lol. Funny thing is I like playing at a 110 over a 111. Really have no interest to get to 112. 110v110 is zero ovr advantage. 112v110 is just 1%. Why don’t they just call it what it is - zero. 111v109 - again 1% (zero). Even a 111v108 is just 2% advantage. So I’d rather be as boosted up as possible. They can whine and complain about unfair disadvantage, or post smack talk pics on that other forum when they beat a higher ovr, but ovr difference (within the realm of most matchups) is largely irrelevant now. Except maybe in lvl, where I let a 111 lineup handle ai and play at 110. I’d love to have Harden and Shaq. Just for how much better the potential point scoring will be. My finger ps are still crossed for the last GT to be a def PF w clutch or a def center with boost (not passing!).

I started playing Season 2 about 13-14 months ago. Pretty much just SD. Came across a screen shot of my final lineup - a 101. 🤦‍♂️🤣

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Maybe this is EA testing if sales improve or suffer with a AH shutdown.

Just in case, I absolutely won't spend any cash (FIAT or EA) while the AH is down

Exactly, I wanna write this too.

However there was actually an issue for my AH a few hours before they shut it down. Basically whenever I click the 'max price' column, the game CRASHED.

However, if I clicked the max first then the minimum after it works fine. That's for searching. Same thing happen when I tried to post auctions, if I click buy it now after starting bid, the game simply stop working. But then, if I write down the buy now price first, it works fine.

Another issue is that sometimes the search is 'I searchable' like we need to put more details whilst normally it works just fine.

Too many issue in this game. This is my first week playing and I'm on 101OVR now, spent $21 real money too for separate items. One is for accelerating Westbrook upgrade, until I know it Players be reset back to starting account + anything from draft points.

I realised the game is somekind of a rip off. I mean, the customer service is bad. Letting us down for the whole weekend even until Monday? Maybe even longer? Wow. I never experienced such a shitty situation like this on mobile video game.

When there is issue? Glu, Zynga.., always solved their problems at least within A DAY.

Well this is starting to get annoying. I had planned on doing some sniping as my team is getting wrecked in LvsL and needed a new PG last week. Rookie Edwards is giving up a ton of possessions!

dub365

All-Star 1
Well this is starting to get annoying. I had planned on doing some sniping as my team is getting wrecked in LvsL and needed a new PG last week. Rookie Edwards is giving up a ton of possessions!
Go get that Beastbrook. He's really good at max level. I don't have him w BB yet but he has double 2pt clutch on the 1st 109 card

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1

Same me too bro!! My 104 Beal PG just sold and want to get 105 Wade. The AH went down right when I was searching.. Oh man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

* I am a complete new player I know it's low OVR. But I was soooo hyped to get Wade
Go get that Beastbrook. He's really good at max level. I don't have him w BB yet but he has double 2pt clutch on the 1st 109 card

Westbrook cost me some real cash to rush him into $104 already.. Until I heard about 'RESET' within 4 weeks! Man, I almost uninstall this game but I will give it ago for now.

I mean, what's the point of really building a player at the very end moment like this? I get it if it's during early season we could enjoy it for months and I don't mind spending $40-60 a month for game if its really great!

But for now? Knowing it's gone within 3-4 weeks? I even regret spending exactly $21. Lol

edlllpt

Pro 1

I've been wondering if they're going for a 72-hour target to let all possible cards expire. IIRC it was the case in one of the troubled occasions of season 2. There would b like 3 hours left in that case. But it's just a wild guess.

That's the plan, just bought my second monthly pass today, about to start on the 108 version. Once I get the 108 then I'll use him but i needed one sooner.
I've been wondering if they're going for a 72-hour target to let all possible cards expire. IIRC it was the case in one of the troubled occasions of season 2. There would b like 3 hours left in that case. But it's just a wild guess.
That's very plausible.
Same me too bro!! My 104 Beal PG just sold and want to get 105 Wade. The AH went down right when I was searching.. Oh man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

* I am a complete new player I know it's low OVR. But I was soooo hyped to get Wade

Westbrook cost me some real cash to rush him into $104 already.. Until I heard about 'RESET' within 4 weeks! Man, I almost uninstall this game but I will give it ago for now.

I mean, what's the point of really building a player at the very end moment like this? I get it if it's during early season we could enjoy it for months and I don't mind spending $40-60 a month for game if its really great!

But for now? Knowing it's gone within 3-4 weeks? I even regret spending exactly $21. Lol
The game is winding down now. With the time left just go for the free campaign masters. Save your cash for next season.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Supposedly users were cloning the fusion players and maybe other 110s.. (Hence so many available to snipe).. Thats the theory why the AH is down

Blazer

Rookie 1
So, it's already next week.
When is it going to be back?
They said it will be back within this week. Still got four working days. Didn't tell the exact date or day. Expect it to be fixed any time this week probably.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
They said it will be back within this week. Still got four working days. Didn't tell the exact date or day. Expect it to be fixed any time this week probably.

I do believe this game is not really something that's created or worked by EA. Perhaps this game is a peanut in the company, there are bigger issues on online games that I've seen from developer like Glu or Zynga, which the name not as big as EA.

When they got problem? Or anything need to be taken down? It takes only a few hours.

Even the transition of seasons on PUBGm, the online game with most players today only take like a few hours. I heard when NBALM starting new season, the game is down for days?

Overall, the game is fun enough but nothing worth the headache anymore about the AH, Reset, Transfered coins etc.

They do this on purpose, if not weak... look at how many cards has been released to get them extra $$$ whilst AH is down. Instead of compensating players for shit services, myself see them more like rubish. Can I say that? Yes, as a customer who spent $20 in 3 days playing this game I expect more.

If I know it encounters issue every now and then and they are weak in solving it, I won't even spent a cent.

dub365

All-Star 1
Supposedly users were cloning the fusion players and maybe other 110s.. (Hence so many available to snipe).. Thats the theory why the AH is down
Yeah, I backread a bunch on Discord and that has me feeling like it'll be down for a while. Im not so sure that they can easily put a stop to it while there are still hard caps in play. So what do they do? I feel like they're so afraid to lose potential profits that they'll make a decision that doesn't go over well with the playerbase

TomH

Pro 2
EA is on the ball to stamp out cheating. Except where it doesn’t impact their bottom line.

revride

Rookie 1
C'mon, guys. Your expectations are too high lol. They're just not equipped with the necessary competency to do this game any justice. They should be fired 10 times over for what they've done this season.

Major issues from Season 1 are stiil not fixed. They can't even program a simple warning to inform users to log off for an upcoming maintenance. Copy-and-paste content but new bugs in every promo lol.

They probably just started working on the AH problems today after their weekend breaks and if you see someone buying up tons of duct tape, it's likely that's one of their guys.

X020179

Pro 1
Not a bot. Just using the atomic clock for my manual efforts. lol. Funny thing is I like playing at a 110 over a 111. Really have no interest to get to 112. 110v110 is zero ovr advantage. 112v110 is just 1%. Why don’t they just call it what it is - zero. 111v109 - again 1% (zero). Even a 111v108 is just 2% advantage. So I’d rather be as boosted up as possible. They can whine and complain about unfair disadvantage, or post smack talk pics on that other forum when they beat a higher ovr, but ovr difference (within the realm of most matchups) is largely irrelevant now. Except maybe in lvl, where I let a 111 lineup handle ai and play at 110. I’d love to have Harden and Shaq. Just for how much better the potential point scoring will be. My finger ps are still crossed for the last GT to be a def PF w clutch or a def center with boost (not passing!).

I started playing Season 2 about 13-14 months ago. Pretty much just SD. Came across a screen shot of my final lineup - a 101. 🤦‍♂️🤣
As for defensive PF, why not Ghost Markkanen?
Yeah well, that’s what happens when the AH is ran like a communist economy.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.