• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

No AH until next week

X020179

Pro 1
I just bombed my lineup down to 110 anticipating the new GTs...

I better get them back after they end.

dub365

All-Star 1
I haven't heard of anyone having problems so I can't even guess why they're doing this or what kind of problems it will create for ppl who had listings or bids on cards....

G34

Rookie 1
If you had players listed, any successful sales are being rewarded.

I just got back my players i was selling. Received rewards for those who sold.

No sure if any bids placed are fulfilled though.
Wish i had put bids on low starting bid items before the crash.
Only thing i was bidding on were some b-sides.
Some should expire soon. We'll see if those bids will be fulfilled as well.

G34

Rookie 1
I got no notification that i lost the bid or anything like that, so I think the money is just sitting in limbo.

PS. I have this suspicion that after it was mentioned that double card minting occurs in the AH, someone got a whif of that at EA and realised this probably brakes some sort of royalty contracts for licencing players names and decided to put an emediate stop to it. And since it's the weekend, this won't be dealt until Monday.
Just a hunch.

Last edited:
I haven't heard of anyone having problems so I can't even guess why they're doing this or what kind of problems it will create for ppl who had listings or bids on cards....
Probably fixing the elite player glitch where every hour a different 80-85 elite player is glitched and can be sold for 50-70k instead of 10-30k.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Last time they shut down the AH outside of a season reset it lead to a huge ban wave which mainly focused on people who weren't the issue

Last time they shut down the AH outside of a season reset it lead to a huge ban wave which mainly focused on people who weren't the issue
Yup I was one of those people. Banned for 4-5 days for nothing lol. That was the closest I came to just deleting the app for good.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.