• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Nickname players boost

FarTaTo_Kun

Rookie 1
So I collected 5 tokens and before I pick one. I was wondering if anybody have an idea on whether the Nickname players boost applies on the team or just the position.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
nice. thought it was position. is the Iverson MM card team or position? wondering if I should remove AI for dunkmiester if the latter offers team boost. VC has team also right?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
nice. thought it was position. is the Iverson MM card team or position? wondering if I should remove AI for dunkmiester if the latter offers team boost. VC has team also right?
AI is position only and yes VC is team

TomH

Pro 2
What we heard recently is for the player card boost they were intended to be and will be going forward —

Gold boost = +2 to position only
Elite boost =. +4 to position only
Ultra (platinum) = +2 to team
Royal = +4 to team.

Assume it will be that way going forward. But, I don‘t buy for a minute that it was ever “intended” to be that way. This Dev team is too discombobulated to intend anything that requires foresight. They had an idea for a new boost system and used us as lab rats to experiment on. That’s why it’s been all over the board and whenever they lose control of it they ovr-nerf our lineups.The stuff they have pulled on us is unprecedented in this game. God help us if even 1 member of this dev team is back for S6 (if there even is a S6)

Last edited:

Altavilla

Pro 1
What we heard recently is for the player card boost they were intended to be and will be going forward —

Royal = +4 to team.

Assume it will be that way going forward. But, I don‘t buy for a minute that it was ever “intended” to be that way. This Dev team is too discombobulated to intend anything that requires foresight. They had an idea for a new boost system and used us as lab rats to experiment on. That’s why it’s been all over the board and whenever they lose control of it they ovr-nerf our lineups.The stuff they have pulled on us is unprecedented in this game. God help us if even 1 member of this dev team is back for S6 (if there even is a S6)
If only the boost were specified ingame…

Any idea of royal boost cards aside 82 Walton?

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1

Royal = +4 to team.

Doesnt work for 96 Magic Johnson boosts only position

TomH

Pro 2
Doesnt work for 96 Magic Johnson boosts only position
We heard this from ea two weeks ago. Magic came out almost 2 months ago. Just sayin this is what the team is *now* telling us. 10 to 1 MVP Giannis’ boost will not follow these “rules” And the team will once again leave us entirely confused about the boost structure.

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
We heard this from ea two weeks ago. Magic came out almost 2 months ago. Just sayin this is what the team is *now* telling us. 10 to 1 MVP Giannis’ boost will not follow these “rules” And the team will once again leave us entirely confused about the boost structure.
Ah I see, yea they screw us very well

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.