• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next promo features LeBron and Zion

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yay more cards of players that have a million cards especially Zion who seems to be involved in half the promos this year
20200521_200026.png

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I mean, as long as this promo’s grindable, doesn’t require you to watch daily ads to be successful, doesn’t waste stamina, and doesn’t have any stupid events like the dungeon court event I’m good

Ndnd

Rookie 2
LeBron and Zion cards are dope in this game. I really hope they’re both small cowards because I don’t need another PF or center or SG. PG and SF are the only positions I really need.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
There seems to be a repeat players and position thing that ea does a lot this year.

Like harden melo Garnett

Or mostly shooting pg and sg. But dry on some other position.

Like Durant Garnett Aldridge in 3 straight promos.
lebron ionescu martin lonzo curry all in a few weeks span

dub365

All-Star 1
Nah that's PG and with more GTs coming that will make it worse fescue every time at least half of them are PGs
I've currently got ten 102+ PGs and that doesn't include ones that I've sold. Way too many non-auctionable / unusable cards right now.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I've currently got ten 102+ PGs and that doesn't include ones that I've sold. Way too many non-auctionable / unusable cards right now.
Yep it's like we're back in S2 and they're all trained 97s except we can't use them to train other cards

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.